Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-10, 05:21 PM   #1
dustinhl
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Any Major changes in tracker boats 06-10

Just wondering if a 2006 bass tracker has any major difference from a 2010. Mainly like is the hull the same thickness and quality, and the overall boat the same quality. Or has something changed since 2006 that would make the newer one more durable.
dustinhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-10, 02:46 AM   #2
66KingFisher
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

What model Tracker?
66KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-10, 07:22 AM   #3
dustinhl
BassFishin.Com Member

pro team 190tx
dustinhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-10, 01:03 PM   #4
66KingFisher

We test drove one of those....very nice boat but more then we cared to spend....I don't know about the 06 model, but the ones they showed us have what Tracker calls the "Revolution-hull with smooth ride guarantee".....Not sure exactly what all the means, but when I asked about it the sales guy just pointed to the shape of the hulls for comparison to the hull on the Pro16 that was sittin next to it on the showroom floor....lol.

The new hull design seems to have alot deeper V shape to the front of the boat that transitions into a flatter V shape at the transom end.....plus on the transom end of the hull, there is a notched out area at the bottom of the transom....The sales guy referred to it as "Power-trac set-back transom for quicker holeshots" Trackerboats website has more info on it if your interested.
Old 04-29-10, 08:41 AM   #5
Frdtrtnfx4
BassFishin.Com Member

I have an 06 pro team 175 se and it has the revolution hull. I cant say enough how it rides and cuts through the waves. I dont know when they came out with this revolution hull. As far as changes...... The console set up is different, different gauges and deck layout.. I think the beam might even be a few inches wider, i could be wront. I dont know what year these changes came about, 2008????
Frdtrtnfx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-10, 09:35 AM   #6
Jigger
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Beware, Tracker trailers are total junk. Both I and a friend had to replace them with new trailers because they rotted. The trailers are crap. The boat is OK.
Jigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-10, 01:18 PM   #7
66KingFisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
Beware, Tracker trailers are total junk. Both I and a friend had to replace them with new trailers because they rotted. The trailers are crap. The boat is OK.
Interesting.....the trailer that came with our new Tracker appears to be solidly built and I like their claims of how the metal is treated/coated and then powder coated to protect from corrosion....plus it came with a hefty warranty so were not to worried about it.....Sorry to hear you had problems with yours.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.