Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-09, 01:46 PM   #1
dietz31684
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Indy 500

Hey fellas and ladies,

Wondering who else makes a yearly trip to Indianapolis to view the greatest spectacle in racing? Also how do u do the trip? I am a glutton for punishment (oh and BROKE!!) so we camp in the field for the weekend. It is worth tenting it and not showering for 3 days for the party. My family all gets hotels, but i figure that is cheating! We just pay the $20 to get into the inn field and have an absolute blast. $20 tickets and BYOB, i love it! So last year during the race this guy just stands up, walks up to the fence around the track and pee's facing the grandstands across the track. A cop walks up behind him and taps his on the shoulder, they guy just looks back and continues to relieve himself, taking his good old time. Meanwhile the cop stands there with his arms folded across his chest. The guy finishes and by that time 3 cops are there...they threatened with all kinds of stuff but at then end they just sat him with his friends and said that was his one strike! That was probably the funniest thing i can remember during a race....assuming the flatbed with a stripper pole is really pretty normal for there! If there are others that go to the race, please share some stories!!
dietz31684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09, 09:21 PM   #2
woody
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Well I don't want to bore you with my stories, so I'll just pass along a few pics.

~Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.