Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-07, 11:14 PM   #1
cletus
BassFishin.Com Member

Default TN & AL Anglers Wanted

I love this forum and it has been most helpful. However, I have been looking for a way to get more specific information on patterns in my area lakes. So I created a Yahoo group. This group is exclusively for intermediate and advanced tournament bass anglers that fish lakes in Middle Tennessee and North Alabama. We will be sharing fishing logs and current patterns to help one another win tournaments. Membership is required and will be limited to the top 3 contributors on each lake. In your initial sign-up you must describe a current pattern that is working for you on a Middle Tennessee or Alabama lake to gain entry. Participation will be monitored and again only the top 3 contributors on each lake will be allowed to stay. Here is the website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTNAB/
cletus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-07, 05:43 PM   #2
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Interesting idea Cletus from winchester. So hows the fishing at tims ford?
Old 07-24-07, 10:23 PM   #3
cletus
BassFishin.Com Member

Fish have been scattered. I've been forcing myself to fish daytime to find the tougher bite. Fish have been suspended in around 12 feet. Getting some to hit spoon or jerkbait. Finding others shallow in shade around docks. Some color to water in upperend and river. Temp is low 80's.
cletus is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.