Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-05, 07:25 PM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default hey guys looky here

ok i am in the mood to stir up some crap so here goes.
ever notice just how much some of these poeple weigh that are on this site. well i am more than likly the biggest/heaviest i am built like a brick. 44" waist 54" chest 6'5'' 340 pounds.yes i know i have a problem i sit all day on a tow moter and delagate the jobs to others.not because i am lazy but because that is MY job. there is a few of you who need to get off your asses and get a sweat going.

i sweat a ton every day as i work out side driving miss daisy-my fork lift-which only sounds easy. with no roof on it or sides . i HATE rainy days come home all soaked. miserable is the word i would use.

those of you who have seen my pic know this i am a red head that is GREY hair you see -almost fully grey now- gresion forula can kiss my butt i anit but 33

zooker

Last edited by Kevin; 08-10-05 at 07:31 PM.
zooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-05, 07:55 PM   #2
IL.bassin36
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to IL.bassin36

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker
ok i am in the mood to stir up some crap so here goes.
ever notice just how much some of these poeple weigh that are on this site. well i am more than likly the biggest/heaviest i am built like a brick. 44" waist 54" chest 6'5'' 340 pounds.yes i know i have a problem i sit all day on a tow moter and delagate the jobs to others.not because i am lazy but because that is MY job. there is a few of you who need to get off your asses and get a sweat going.

i sweat a ton every day as i work out side driving miss daisy-my fork lift-which only sounds easy. with no roof on it or sides . i HATE rainy days come home all soaked. miserable is the word i would use.

those of you who have seen my pic know this i am a red head that is GREY hair you see -almost fully grey now- gresion forula can kiss my butt i anit but 33

zooker
Damn Zooker 54" chest. That a D cup
IL.bassin36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-05, 09:06 PM   #3
lizardsrule

Yes I have noticed, but thought it better to not mention it I got up to my heaviest ever this winter 214 1/2 lbs. I am 6' 1" tall. Of course so far this summer I took off about 20 lbs, so I'm down to 195 lbs. I have always been somewhat slender, even skinny as heck as a kid. My ideal weight for me, IMO is 185 lbs. So to me you are HUGE, not just plump, and that's not meant as a insult. My family is all pretty slim, except my dad who has a nice waist on him Genetics are just that, genetics. I can't help the build I have(but I do look good if I say so myself), and neither can you. To me the issue is always, how big will folks let themselves get. That's up to each individual, and I have no problem with anyone's size. I just watch my arm at the buffet, don't want to be mistaken for a chicken wing

Lizards
Old 08-10-05, 09:09 PM   #4
basscatcher03
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to basscatcher03

i'm like 5'1" 95 pounds fatest playeron my team toughest player on my team i doin pretty well i think
Old 08-10-05, 09:20 PM   #5
WTL

I'm 6' 1/2", 190 lbs which is pretty good if you ask me considering how much I eat. I guess thats average, but I grew up on the very small side which was a blessing, made me tougher than everyone else.
Old 08-10-05, 09:21 PM   #6
Dyas
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dyas

Im 5'7" and 151 pounds. I aint the fastest on my team but I have the best bat.......
Old 08-10-05, 09:24 PM   #7
454ss

Im 5'9" adn 142lbs and im lazy as hell and i hate it lol tryin to do sumthin about it
454ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-05, 09:26 PM   #8
Dyas

The only thing I will ride a bike 5 miles to do is go fishing............... Im lazy as he!! to.......
Old 08-10-05, 11:13 PM   #9
HulaPopr

I'm 5'5" 135. I'm not really lazy, don't specifically work out, but stay acvtive in everything that I do. I ended up biking 5mi to a pond tday, then there was lighning and I went back the 5miles without even getting my line in the water.
HulaPopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-05, 11:33 PM   #10
Dyas

Iwouldnt care I dfish anyway
Old 08-10-05, 11:45 PM   #11
bassinbob

Zook, I thought i would be the heaviest. You got me by 15lbs. but I am 6ft. I am not built like a brick but not bad except for my belly. My waist is 48 and my chest is 56. I am a meat cutter/truck driver. Brown hair that is mostly grey. I don't sweat working inside because it's around 50 degrees. I do when I gotta haul 20 cases of chickens up 3 flights of steps. Sweating my balls off and putting up with resturant owners that all want their delivery first or early. I hate to pick on resturants but choose them wisely. I am sure if you see half the kitchens you wouldn't eat there. One place downtown Pittsburgh especially. They turn on the lights in the morning and the rats run all over the place. I was in one resturant and 3 girls just came in to eat. One started to laugh and pointing to a bug. The other two girls were whispering roach to each other. The owner says no roach, just beetle. That was funny. I would have run out of there. They decided to stay. Same resturant where the rats are. These are mainly Chinese places. Some are meticulous. If you are ever in Pitts. and want to know where to eat give me a holler.

Bob
Old 08-11-05, 12:47 AM   #12
Chiefnuts05
BassFishin.Com Member

Lets see here, im 6 even and 190 pounds, im really athletic though, UNC-Wilmington is giving me a scholarship to come there and play a little baseball for them for the next four years so my fishing time is about to cut in half, folded, then cut into quarters.....its kinda depressing to think about it actually, im leaving Saturday and have NO plans to go fishing before then and its looking doubtful that ill actually be able to do so.........wow that sucks
Chiefnuts05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-05, 12:52 AM   #13
basscatcher03
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to basscatcher03

the most i ride my bike is 6 miles a mornin to go fishin come back when i get hungry but i catch pretty good blacks tho so the rides worth it lol
Old 08-11-05, 01:37 AM   #14
Dyas

I ride my bike 5 miles to the pond to get run off by the owners most of the time............
Old 08-11-05, 04:53 AM   #15
zooker

lol figured i get them stired up lol

zooker
Old 08-11-05, 07:11 AM   #16
PowerBass

I dont care if I am big or not. I am ACTIVE. I go outside more than my friends do, which is proabably 5 hours or so a day. I forget to log out most of the time, or just keep the computer on. Now that it is August, I may be outside 6-7 hours on somedays just scouting for deer. I am 5ft 8in 225lbs. Mostly muscle.
Old 08-11-05, 11:00 AM   #17
bassthumb32

Send a message via AIM to bassthumb32 Send a message via MSN to bassthumb32

I Am Just A Big Guy. I Am 6'3" And I Weigh 215 Lbs. I Used To Be Muscular. Lol But Since I Graduated And Stopped Playing Basketball For 3 Hours Every Night The Fat Kind Of Made My Muscles Disappear.lol.
Old 08-11-05, 11:12 AM   #18
flfireman

Well lets see, 6'3", 290 lbs. 42 waist, 55 chest. Majority of my size is the spare tire. To much beer when Im off duty, plus a father in law that works for entemanns.

Last edited by flfireman; 08-11-05 at 11:48 AM.
flfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-05, 11:20 AM   #19
Fishie

I have a 36 inch waist I am 6 foot two 227 pounds.
Old 08-11-05, 03:38 PM   #20
frogman
BassFishin.Com Member

im 6'1" at 180 lbs idk if thats fat lol
frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-05, 04:02 PM   #21
HulaPopr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyas
Iwouldnt care I dfish anyway

Thats just plain stupid taking into account that florida has more lightning strikes than anywhere in the country and that more people are struck here by lightning than pretty much anywhere else in the world. The lightning was getting real close and anyone in their right mind would have high-tailed it out of there.
HulaPopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-05, 05:38 PM   #22
River Rat

Default Hello to all

My first time on the forum. And now a little bit about myself. Retired at 55 in 97, that make me 64. I love my Family and fishing. I don't fish as much now as I did back when, but still go as much as possible. I've enjoyed reading about you guys and the techneques and baits that you have been using to catch those Hawgs! I fish the rivers allot, mostly the Allagator river in Norrth carolina. I always catch a nice 3 or 4 Pounder on my favorite 3.8 Stanley vibarshaft chartruse spinnerbait. Love to use topwater pop-rs and Manns 1minus because of so many stumps. Early in the morning I will give them a wake up call with a buzz bait, then switch over to a pop-r then spinnerbait and worms. Never pulled in anything larger than 7 & 3/4 Lb. Lots of three and four pounders in the allagator. It's be fun reading your post. Take care and catch some bass. River stump out o here.
Old 08-11-05, 05:55 PM   #23
zooker

bassin bob take my word for it. used to unload pallets from trucks that came from among other places hunnans chinesse resturant. mmmmmm nothing says chuck and earl like a dead chicken jamed into a pallet that is left outside in 100+degrees for a week.took a month to get the stink off the dock.
friend of mine lives in pitts used to own the revco auto parts place. he sold it and retired.

chiefnuts
unc has a decent ball team. willington is right on the beach. they have a great saltwater pier there $13 a person with a single rod-$7 more per rod- that inculdes parking pass -which you must have on your car-blue fish kick it almost all summer there. and flounder are of resected size. if bass fishing the cape fear is decent less so after hurricanes.
but a short drive to waccamaw lake is as sweet as it gets the lake is only 10 feet in the deep places and holds some massive bass.

power never claimed you fat. heavy yes, never fat, besides i used to play football in collage,big ten even..

zooker
Old 08-11-05, 06:55 PM   #24
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Rat
My first time on the forum. And now a little bit about myself. Retired at 55 in 97, that make me 64. I love my Family and fishing. I don't fish as much now as I did back when, but still go as much as possible. I've enjoyed reading about you guys and the techneques and baits that you have been using to catch those Hawgs! I fish the rivers allot, mostly the Allagator river in Norrth carolina. I always catch a nice 3 or 4 Pounder on my favorite 3.8 Stanley vibarshaft chartruse spinnerbait. Love to use topwater pop-rs and Manns 1minus because of so many stumps. Early in the morning I will give them a wake up call with a buzz bait, then switch over to a pop-r then spinnerbait and worms. Never pulled in anything larger than 7 & 3/4 Lb. Lots of three and four pounders in the allagator. It's be fun reading your post. Take care and catch some bass. River stump out o here.
Welcome river rat. My boater that I signed up with for the BFL tourney's email is redmanriverrat , which is from when it used to be the redman tour, and he fished the river all the time. Hope you have fun, and enjoy the show. And all the river fishing tips you got, I'll take

Lizards
Old 08-11-05, 08:34 PM   #25
Hef

Send a message via Yahoo to Hef

I'm 5'9 170lbs. I run 5 miles a day 3 days a week. Not cause I want to, but because "Uncle Sam" says I have to.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
- Gen Patton
Hef is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.