Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-06, 08:31 PM   #26
pretjah
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybait
you gotta be like that? jeez, and people wonder what i mean when i say people always take jabs at me
HUSH...i said you were a kid....i actually think youa re a troll and not a kid so be glad i said you are a kid!!!
pretjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 08:48 PM   #27
crankybait
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

well guess what? i tell thr truth and why would i wanna be a troll? whats the point of that? why havent i started offending anyone yet... in fact, where have i? (without someone starting me up).

you gunna chase me off this forum too?
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 08:55 PM   #28
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

stinkybait don't know when to quit ..lol
welcome to the board pretjah....yeah,pretjah is old enough to know better.i sent him the link..
Old 03-06-06, 08:56 PM   #29
crankybait

dont know when to qit? i dont think pretjah knows when not to start... why do you think im a troll anyways?
Old 03-06-06, 09:03 PM   #30
1FASTLASER

crankybait let it lay dude. Dont take everything personal, I promise you you will live longer and without no heartburn.LOL How do you think I lived this long. LOL
Old 03-06-06, 09:06 PM   #31
crankybait

hmm i hope this doesnt mean i have to start popping those alka seltzers my dad always takes... makes water taste horrible!
Old 03-06-06, 09:07 PM   #32
1FASTLASER

There ya go. Like water on a ducks back. Let it roll off.
Old 03-06-06, 09:08 PM   #33
crankybait

i knew my wisecracking would turn out helping me one day... wait till my teachers hear this
Old 03-06-06, 09:13 PM   #34
1FASTLASER

Trust me I got some cracks that would have the pope drinking.
Old 03-06-06, 09:15 PM   #35
crankybait

eh give me some time and ill be a comedian/fisherman/doctor. thats probably a first. hell, id take patients fishing while telling them jokes. after all, fishing and laughing are good medicines
Old 03-07-06, 09:55 AM   #36
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

Stinky,i do believe you are wearing out your welcome here.....glad i can't read your replies because you're on my iggy list but i'm sure you'll have some not too bright reply.maybe pretjah is right...
Old 03-07-06, 03:56 PM   #37
crankybait

i aint wearing out my welcome with anyone besides you and pretjah tom. and guess what? if you cant see what i write, did you see the whole thing with calming down? you just have to start me back up...
Old 03-07-06, 05:05 PM   #38
pig n jig

Doc, Start me up was a song by The Rolling Stones. They were singing when Tommy was a teenager. What did I win ? This was some sort of trivia wasn't it ?. Tommy how come I don't have this site ? I thought I might have had it once before I had to dump my computer. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 06:22 PM   #39
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

pretjah
bout time you drag it in here..

zooker
Old 03-07-06, 06:24 PM   #40
crankybait

zook, was that anything about me?

pnj, isnt that the song the stones played at the superbowl?
Old 03-07-06, 07:57 PM   #41
pig n jig

Doc, I don't know what they sang for the superbowl.I didn't watch it. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 08:29 PM   #42
JB

pnj states

Doc, Start me up was a song by The Rolling Stones. They were singing when Tommy was a teenager. What did I win ? This was some sort of trivia wasn't it ?. Tommy how come I don't have this site ? I thought I might have had it once before I had to dump my computer. P N J

Tell him what he's won Johnny:

Tell him what he's won!

Announcer 1: Welcome to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, and this edition of Who's the Terrorist! starring the US Army, Civilian and Federal employees, and of course, your host, Random Computer! (applause)
Announcer 2: Today's contestant is a mother of two unhappy children in a double stroller, let's give up the silent treatment to Pamela! Our security camera spys Pamela entering the door with her two kids after a state-trooper observed curb-side check-in. Her husband Howard has gone to return the rental car, and will not play this round. Little does he know that he'll be needed for the bonus round later!
Let's watch as Random Computer picks Pamela for a suitcase search. Oh, it's a doosy. Pam has to move the 2 kids, the stroller and 4 pieces of luggage from the line she's on to the inspection line. Watch as the guard gives her the "I'm sorry, Ma'am but that's the rules look!" And what a look he gets back! But wait, a helpful skycap steps in, and keeps the family from fouling out.
Looks like Random Computer wants the suitcase with the dirty laundry. Too bad for the searchers, who don't get to mess up the already-messy clothes...Pheew. I think someone was sweating! It's taking a long time...Wait, I think...let's get a closeup...yes, the baby is crying! End of round one, and it's aiport:1, Greenstein family:0.
Announcer voice again: Oh, Howard has returned from the Rental Car agency that he'll never deal with again, and is there to help Pam and the kids through security. The object of this round is to get 2 children, a car seat, a stroller, and several carry-ons through the security checkpoint in one try. Each beep or bag sent back adds to the big frustration meter on the side of the stage. Let's watch as...oh, no! The security guard has pulled the stroller through the pass-through gate before Pam took out the diaper bag. That's a big penalty! The guard looks pretty angry. Pam pleads that she hadn't finished unloading, and the penalty points start racking up.
Announcer 2: There's a pretty big line forming behind them, and Howard hasn't even gotten scanned yet.
Announcer 1: Let's see if he remembers the laptop in his backpack....Oh, no! Not only did they send the pack back, but Howard has been sent to the guy with the wand. He's beeping all over. Looks like those wet-naps from KFC are foil-lined. What a doosy! And for extra frustration points, they want to send his wallet through X-Ray. Announcer 2: We've gone into double overtime as the wallet is in the machine when a shift-change is announced. So, the situation is: Howard's family is past the checkpoint, but Howard's laptop and wallet are in the X-ray chamber as the shift changes. The guards take a time out to talk about the weather and lunch, and it looks like a five-minute penalty for Howard and the people on line behind him.
Announcer 1: Good thing they left themselves plenty of time to get to the plane because this could take all day. Well, Howard is finally cleared to go past the two guys in the fatigues with the semi-autos, and it's off to the gate. Let's see if he figures out what's waiting for him there...Oh, yes! Continental has put three members of the family in the same row, but put little Harris in a different row.
Announcer 2: I think that's an illegal move. I don't care what airline you are, you can't put a 1-year-old in a different row...Let's see how they handle it.
Well, Continental blows it, as they can't get 4 across. The parents will just have to split shifts with the kids. So far, it's airport 12, Greensteins nothing!
Announcer 1: And now for the final insult - the friendly check-in guy tells Howard that the family can't go on the plane yet- they've been singled out for Another Random Search Before Boarding! Looks like once your silver Elite pass expires, all bets are off!
Announcer 2: You can say that again! I think Howard's head is going to explode! He wants to be a patriot, and yet he wants to get on the damn plane. Time for a deep clensing breath and onto the plane.
Announcer 1: Let's not tell them the baby will cry the whole flight and fall asleep 18 minutes before Newark, ok? Announcer 2: Ok! And that wraps up another edition of Who's The Terrorist! Tune in next time as Howard's friend who sings in church on Sundays and works for a startup gets strip searched because he has a beard. B-bye everyone!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 08:30 PM   #43
zooker

you have been to the sites in question pnj.. you just don't remember..

zooker
Old 03-09-06, 01:30 AM   #44
flfireman

Yes he has.
Old 03-14-06, 11:22 PM   #45
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

i have been here for ages now, and i dont even know what the dark side is. take it easy newbies, its almost like asking for a pic of one of zook n toms spinnerbaits they make(zook n stein i believe) or asking for a chrome plated whiz bang. you're just not gunna get it unless they want you to. haha.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.