Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-06, 12:50 AM   #1
seaphantom
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to seaphantom
Default Don't want to waste a good morning doing the wrong thing.

What's happening,

Tomorrow, 6 am, I'm going fishing off a dock at my lake.
This dock is sitting right on a place that's incredibly ideal for early morning hawg catching, as I've seen quite a few enter the area around that time. The shoreline is packed with large patches of marine grass sitting in 1-2 ft deep water, which follow the water about 10 ft into the lake, after which the water gradually becomes deeper into a 10 ft creek channel. With a sandy bottom and almost clear water, this place is perfect. The portion of the shoreline that does not have the tall grass has trivial cover, such as a section of a fence running into the water, another dock, and some light wood.

I'm thinking about using a 7" purple worm w/ an extra long tail. What size weight should be best for this thing? Should I even use a weight at all?

I just wanted to post this in case I could get any advice from you guys, because I think this is going to be a nice morning to head out.

thanks in advance,

sp

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.