Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-06, 06:24 PM   #26
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

JB, Thats funny.I did have a cousin who was a actor.Maybe you have seen him before ? P N J

Last edited by pig n jig; 07-10-06 at 07:05 PM.
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-06, 06:59 PM   #27
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

PNJ, Speedos! Go with speedos, any color but pink. You won’t have to worry about K D Lang, she is not your type. Just don’t go into a grocery store wearing the speedos. I went in one last week for some potato chips and got hauled to the security office and accused of stealing a log of bologna sausage. Now, Poly won’t let me wear them out side the hollow. She is afraid I will get hi jacked. LOL
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-06, 07:04 PM   #28
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

carpy
pnj don't need a speedo.. did you know he was accussed of robbing a liquer store butt nekkid?? in broad daylight.. this kind of nads only comes from a person with a major mental problem..

zooker
Old 07-10-06, 07:14 PM   #29
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

pnj,
i just happen to notice your lip, you chew skoal huh?
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-06, 07:46 PM   #30
pig n jig

JB, Redman & Copenhagen, I never liked skoal.Zooker, Just because you get chased through downtown Bath,NY by the whole police force( which consist of 4 police officers) while running naked doesn't mean the alleged accusations were true.In fact, they didn't hold up in court and after a few months later, I did go out with Veronica,the girl who was working at the liquor store & the person who called the police on me.That was the second most embarrassing stunt I pulled in my life, but it was definately worth the effort. P N J
Old 07-10-06, 08:06 PM   #31
pig n jig

JB, The lower lip was gorged by a milk cow that wasn't dehorned.The only thing worse than a mean bull is a mean cow, a bull closes his eyes as he is closing in to hit you, giving you a chance to avoid being hit.A mean female cow keeps her eyes on the target, usually hitting the intended target , if they aren't paying close attention.Normallyfemale cows aren't mean , but we had one that was.She pinned my brother in a calf stall and broke his leg and collar bone a month after she got me in the face. She went to the market after the incident with my brother, should have went after she got me, because she tried many times before she suceeded.We think the only reason she stopped going after my brother is because she gorged the plastic water line going to the watering bowls and the water sprayed her, stopping her attack on my brother.I remember my tongue was ripped wide open as well, but it healed alot quicker than my lip seemed to. P N J
Old 07-10-06, 08:46 PM   #32
Bo Dale James Jr.
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Ditto that HulaPopr!
Chunk...chunk 1 more post count...whatever
Old 07-11-06, 12:53 PM   #33
Snake2715
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
I don't know what that had to do with the color pink.Any man secure enough in their manhood wouldn't hesitate in wearing a pink shirt, as long as it was clean from the dresser drawer.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.