Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-14, 06:53 PM   #1
MallenManson
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson
Default Kind of graphic, especially for animal lovers

I know most of us, maybe even all of us would take a dog over a cat, any day of the week.

I've always been a dog guy, never been a cat guy.

My Rott died a couple years before the ol lady moved in last April.
She brought a 100 pound plus Golden and a cat.

After being petless for a couple years, I really didn't want to get back into that whole mess again.

Then....THEN............she shows up with a momma and 4 kittens for us to foster, a couple months back. I wasn't happy, but I allowed it.
The 4 lil ****s really kinda grew on me after a while.

Now.....

I was sitting in front of the laptop earlier, and I hear her dog bark/growl, look up and he is biting one of the kittens in the freakin head.

I jump up and go after the dog. He runs into the hall, then into the kitchen. At that point, I catch up to him and slap him upside his head with everything I got (while sliding on the floor).

Immediately after this, I hear my gf (who was coming down from the loft when this started, say Oh my God! Or Holy ****!...somethin like that.
I could tell by her tone that something was wrong. I turned and saw the kitten, looking like it was tryin out for the gymnastics team, all over the place, spewin freakin blood. Blood on my tv speaker...the tile....the carpet....I grab the kitten, run it into the bathroom and put it into the tub. Where it bled out within a minute.

It took us probably 1/2 hour to clean up the blood, and some will never come out. Had to throw both bathroom rugs in the trash, and there's no way to get it off the tv speaker, since there's nothing to push against behind the cloth.

Here's the thing. This little kitten could curl up in the dog's water bowl. Her brother does it all the time. Yet this big *** dog is threatened by a little kitten??? Just cuz the dog is eatin one of the dozen milk bones he gets every freakin day????

The ol lady had to go take care of some of the medical stuff she's goin through, and took the dog with her.

Whether she brings the dog back or not, is gonna tell me everything I need to know about her character.

Anyways, thanks for listenin to me vent.

RIP Mizz Cali

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.