Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Old 08-27-09, 10:10 PM   #51
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

except yourself man, hahahahahahaha. had to do it mark, too easy man.

seriously, i trust you man, but you know that already. brothers to hte end right?
Old 08-28-09, 07:58 AM   #52
woody
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
except yourself man, hahahahahahaha. had to do it mark, too easy man.

seriously, i trust you man, but you know that already. brothers to hte end right?
I saw that one coming from a mile away.LOL

John, you see what happened was, I wanted to make things more exciting by going after that Kentucky Lake Lunker with my bare hands. It was a bad, bad idea.LOL

But seriously, what WE have, nothing or no one can take away!

~Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-09, 08:20 AM   #53
nofearengineer

Bama,

Mark was just doing his impression of his idol, Mike Iaconelli. However, since it wasn't an official tournament, he decided not to keep his hand on the boat.

I too, want to "be like Mike". That's why I jumped into the water myself.
Old 09-02-09, 08:33 PM   #54
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Hello

Hi guys I'm VERY!!!! pumped to come down there, see you guys, and to fish a new place. This is so exciting to me,all I have done for about the last 4 1/2 months is work on music with my band...I love it..but fishing is right there...so this is gonna be a blast. Woody i already told Jb I'm bringing my seasonal buddy Sam Adams octoberfest..This to me is the best beer ever made on this planet...really. Well I'll try to chim in more.
Woody and NO Fear E. I look foorward to talking with you guys and getting to know you guys better and whoever is coming..... Oh PS. I would really LOVE!!!!!!!!!! to go to Percy priest Lake in Tennessee.....hint...hint. cya Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-09, 08:40 PM   #55
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
woody and bryce. if i am in woody's rig.......i will have on my life jacket at ALL TIMES! hahahaha, and a seat cushion strapped on my rear too. hahahahaha. sharpened spike shoes and maybe gloves with nails so's i can dig in the boat walls if i was to start to go over. hahahahahahahaha.

Live fast, leave a good lookin corpse
Old 09-02-09, 08:43 PM   #56
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Seriously, this sounds like it's gonna be a great get together. Class acts all the way around. You guys are gonna have a great time, I'm sure!
Old 09-02-09, 09:29 PM   #57
woody

Without a doubt, I'm really looking forward to this Get Together!

If any of you were thinking meeting up with all of us, there is still time to make your plans. Its gonna be great time!

and Denny, I'll see what I can do about bringing some of that S. Adams Octoberfest also.

I can't wait for this Get Together!

~Mark
Old 09-22-09, 06:07 PM   #58
JB

Exclamation update

ok gang its getting real close till the patoka trip with me, denny, nofear and woody. I got the buzzbait tied on, a popR, the purple splatter back DD22 on my crankin rod, a single colorado 1/4 ounce white/shad spinnerbait, and a ten inch trixie worm in blk/blue....woody / bryce am I close to the "magic
equation" of mid morning action
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-09, 06:14 PM   #59
nofearengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
ok gang its getting real close till the patoka trip with me, denny, nofear and woody. I got the buzzbait tied on, a popR, the purple splatter back DD22 on my crankin rod, a single colorado 1/4 ounce white/shad spinnerbait, and a ten inch trixie worm in blk/blue....woody / bryce am I close to the "magic
equation" of mid morning action
ROFL...if I ever discover what the mdimorning magic is, I'll let you know. For some odd reason, the few, but good fish I do catch all seem to come between 1-3 pm. Go figure. Everyone else does better in the morning, but I'm not a big buzzbait guy. Maybe I'll try it.
Old 09-22-09, 07:34 PM   #60
woody

We will find out Friday morning if it's magic or not, JB. But I do like your choices of lures though. Between the four of us working together, we should be able figure something out. I especially like your choice of tying on a buzzbait. My PB came off of a black buzzbait early in the morning. It's no secret, that will be my first pick.

~Mark
Old 09-22-09, 10:20 PM   #61
nofearengineer

I hear with all of the rain, the creeks are pretty muddy, which would lead me to think buzzbait in the morning, and jigs with rattles later in the day, or maybe some plastics thrown right at cover.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.