Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-06, 05:20 PM   #1
HuckFinn
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to HuckFinn
Default Thanks for Asking....Huck

Hi Guys and Gals
I should not be putting this here but just can't answer all the emails and Pm so please forgive me.
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers.
I still have not had much if any solid food. ( Never knew how many different kinds of chicken soup is on the market.)
Hit the hospital for tests yesterday and will be going again next week
doctors still have no idea what is wrong with me.
Feel fine when I get up in morning about 4 am but fade around 1 or so in the afternoon.
Work as much as I can trying to get the department ready for opening day, but have not made a full 8 hour shift since getting out of hospital
Can not wait until weather breaks so I can get out of house and fish
BassinTom lets go fishing again
I'm about 35 pounds lighter so the boat will go faster
I was takeing the garbage to the curb this morning and my pants started falling off. LOL
What a way to lose weight
HuckFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 05:49 PM   #2
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

it don't take no genious to figure out whats wrong with ya. if you're feeling sick its pretty obvious that yarn't (that's southern for "you aren't") fishing enough. go get out on the water and everything will be jim dandy. hope ya get well soon huck.
Old 03-07-06, 09:38 PM   #3
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Seems to me you got sick right after fishing with Bassintom Maybe thers some deadly poison on the boat, a bunch of old torn up red shad power worms LOL Just kidding with ya. I spent 3 months in the hospital, before they( the specailists) truly figured out what was wrong with me. They kept thinking cancer, until they had to do emergency surgery on a saturday on my arm. Wasn't cancer at all, a bone disease(infection) Keep your head up, and tell them stinking docs to fix ya man, you need to go fishing ALL DAY.

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.