Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-07, 06:42 AM   #26
brushhog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

KenD, Great message buddy, we all struggle to keep our life in perspective sometimes. I hope you have found a way to deal with whatever troubles you.

Know that there are always people who care... Even if it just a bunch of goofy guys on a fishin' board Feel free to drop by anytime things get dark and will do whatever we can to lighten things up....
God Bless you and yours...
Old 12-12-07, 03:13 PM   #27
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDammit View Post
So those of you just starting, never take it for granted, do your part, make it the best it can be for the person coming after you and for those of you/us that have been doing it for a while, regardless if we took time off or not, cherish all the memories, even the "one that got away"...you never know when it might be the last time.
That's words to live by for sure, Ken. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we're glad you're fighting your way out of this dark period in your life and are still with us.
This may seem a little trite, or maybe a little over the top, but I like it:

Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching.
MississippiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-07, 09:04 AM   #28
ESipes_89
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via MSN to ESipes_89

Damn Ken, you made me tear up for a second. Those are some pretty powerful words. If you want to talk to someone who's been in that same semi-suicidal position when your down. Give me a PM.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I learned not to chase tornadoes at night on a road with no turn offs (Caprock Canyon Texas) and not to stand outside when it's hailing baseballs.

Pertained to fishing, on the same day I learned that you can catch a snapping turtle on a crankbait and to always bring a long pair of plyars.

-Eric
Old 01-20-08, 12:16 AM   #29
basskicker
BassFishin.Com Active Member

i have been on the forum for only one night and have already learned some helpful things from several people and i want to thank everyone who makes any posts for all the good tips and info.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.