Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-06, 12:06 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Shocking Redhead

I been reading some of you ole timers stuff about redheads, and I must say most of you all purty much hit the target. I know, cause I got one, and she is a gooden, even when she gets in one of her modes, then she is like a loose romping, stomping, jitterbuggen, 5ft 2in stick of dynamite and meaner than a bastard allycat with aids. But any other time she is gentle as a new born baby and just as lovable. She likes to walk around here on the farm in the nude, and I don’t have a problem whith it, cause there ain’t nobody around here but me. But she refuses to let me walk around with her completely nude, says I have to have my carpcap on. And I do every thing I can to please her.. Just last week we were out walking a path that we hadn’t walked since we got married, both of us in the nude, me with my carpcap on. She said this place isn’t the same, I told her I had made a few changes over the years to the farm. She then started getting a little fresh with me and causing some of my muscles to flex a little. We came to an old familiar place that she remembered well where we had stoped and I had picked the first flower for her back when she was still fresh and crisp as a new head of lettuce. She wanted to revisit that moment there by the old rail fence. I truely thought my redhead was going into a convulsion from all the shaking, viberating and twisting and screaming. I pulled her away from the fence and told her that she had never, never performed that well before, she said "Darling you never told me about this danged old electric fence before either." That little Redhead never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited by CarpMan; 05-27-06 at 01:09 PM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-06, 02:45 PM   #2
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

now you knew i was going to answer this in.. red heads are a formitable being. just look at my sig on other sites if you don't belive me. i have been living with one for 4 years, my lil sister is one, and i am one-though mostly grey now-red heads as a whole are only one step removed from a blonde.seen it wid my own 2 eyes many a time..

yep i do have a huge amont of pictures of red heads in my zip drive-much to several friends amazment/likin-

zooker
Old 05-27-06, 10:17 PM   #3
JB

zooker,
i beg to differ,
the last one you sent the other day says a lot about your
choices, here you
can have her back

Click image for larger version

Name:	zookers-woman.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	432
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-06, 10:26 PM   #4
zooker

umm you need to re check that e-mail i don't send out or keep fugly chicks pictures.think it may be zilla's it is his taste in gals fer sure..

zooker
Old 05-27-06, 10:28 PM   #5
JB

oh, ok, I thought with
her buggy eyes she had just seen zookenstien wood or something
Old 05-27-06, 10:51 PM   #6
Rebbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker
umm you need to re check that e-mail i don't send out or keep fugly chicks pictures.think it may be zilla's it is his taste in gals fer sure..

zooker
I can verify that. Woo Hoo!
Old 05-29-06, 06:03 PM   #7
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

In Zilla's defense, he never left the bar with a ugly chick in his life. It remains a mystery as to how he wound up being in the same bed with them,disoriented, dazed and quite confused. Trying to remember through the purple haze and smoke filled memories.Trying to recite last nights events, trying to pinpoint at what hour of the night, the good looking one had vacated the premises. Then trying to remember what color the cat was that yacked up the ugly thing that was hogging his pillow, snoring loudly while her body was twisted and entangled with his.Brings new meaning to good clean water as you stand in the shower for hours scrubbing the hide off trying to remove everything associated with the whole mixed up mess while reciting to your self " It never happened". Damned that good looking girl who left me stranded with that... Thing.At that point, you beleive that while leaving the bar with the good looking girl, you must have been obducted by a UFO. You tell yourself, thats a better than average girl from venus that was holding me by my p... hey thats a pencil she's holding, she wrote down my phone number. Gimme that peice of paper. Now what was Zookers phone number ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-06, 06:09 PM   #8
zooker

1-976-redhead..

zooker
Old 05-29-06, 07:17 PM   #9
JB

zooker,
i thought they banned you from that service rofl

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.