Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-11, 09:34 PM   #1
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default A movie recommendation.

Guys, I saw a movie at the cinema today that impressed me so much I have to tell you about it. You won't see it advertised on tv and it won't make any waves in Hollywood. But it is a movie that will move you and possibly change your lives. While this is a movie both husband and wife will enjoy, it is a movie that speaks especially to fathers. The name of the movie is Courageous. Our local Cinema has been offering this movie for the past week now. The other cinemas in the area have not offered it. I'm going to tell you right now that this is a Christian based movie that was made by the same people that produced Fireproof. But don't sell it off as a poorly made film thats just trying to evangelize. That is not the case. This movie moved me in ways I can't really describe. This movie involves the lives of 4 police officers and events that change their lives, and the way they realize changes they need to make as fathers. This movie will make you laugh and it will make you cry. But more importantly, it will make you think and examine yourself as a father. I can't express enough how much I recommend this movie. Fathers, be sure to see this movie. Take your wife, your girlfriend, another father. If your not a father but planning to have children one day, see this movie. All of us who have been a father can honestly say we have all made mistakes. Some of those mistake may be such that we have difficulty dealing with those mistakes. See this movie. If you have sons who are now young adults, take them to see this movie. I was suprised to see the number of folks who watched the movie when we were there today as it is not being advertized. And yet the theater was sold out. I'm glad it was. Courageous, it's a must see.
Old 10-06-11, 01:30 PM   #2
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

+1

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.