Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-09, 05:35 PM   #1
WaffleJaw
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Care for some original music?

so i saw a thread about ''music'' and saw some of the bands ya'll were listening too.

I'd thought Id' share my band with you guys....I play bass for Primal Circus.
Check us out if you like a little semi-prog hard rock...lol

http://www.myspace.com/primalcircus

if you like bands like breaking benjimen ,a perfect circle , etc....i think you may like it!

If you dig it, the EP is available for purchase (hard copy or MP3) here:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/primalcircus

enjoy!!
Old 07-08-09, 06:00 PM   #2
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Since we're doing original music, I thought I'd link one of my now-defunct band's songs. I found it on the web a while back. I didn't even know it was there all these years.

http://www.garageband.com/mp3/3_o_cl...M0LdsaSnYlGxZQ
Old 07-08-09, 06:05 PM   #3
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Since we're doing original music, I thought I'd link one of my now-defunct band's songs. I found it on the web a while back. I didn't even know it was there all these years.

http://www.garageband.com/mp3/3_o_clock_Charlie-Somewhere_Else_to_Sleep.mp3?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSnYlGxZ Q

good ole garageband.com,lol.....and of course,work has it blocked to where i cant listen....i need internet at home badly.
Old 07-08-09, 08:04 PM   #4
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

WJ, good music. I like it. Your local radio stations have anything where you can submit your music and they'll play it? If not, check out www.wiot.com and click on the "Homegrown 'IOT" link. I don't know how it work or if they'll play it being your not local, but it's worth a try.

BB
Old 07-09-09, 02:45 PM   #5
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBassin144 View Post
WJ, good music. I like it. Your local radio stations have anything where you can submit your music and they'll play it? If not, check out www.wiot.com and click on the "Homegrown 'IOT" link. I don't know how it work or if they'll play it being your not local, but it's worth a try.

BB
yea ill check that out man,thanks......it was funny,we were set up on 102.1 the edge's local show....but the DJ got fired before we got played.....and the waiting list is like 6 months long..haha,the joys of playing local music in Dallas.

we are floating around last.fm / pure volume / i tunes ,last i checked.
I mean theres so many free websites to stream your music i got burnt out on signing up for them and uploading songs.....its grunt work (thats what the drummers for,lol)

currently were on a ''hot topic'' local tour.....bascially we play live in hot topics all over the DFW area......i didnt think it'd be all the great ,but maaaaan thier alot of fun!!!.....and great for exposer to teenagers and new people.

right now, we might have a shot at opening for element eighty when they come through.....well see, alot of promotors/booking agents like to Bullsh*t you so you'll play at thier venues....if so,that would be a great show to open.

the music business- its full of dark and twisted people bent on greed and cut throat deals..........theres a bad side too.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.