Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-09, 08:19 PM   #1
charcoll
BassFishin.Com Member

Default camp at joe wheeler dam

i am selling a two bed room two bath moble home that is set up on a nice shady rental lot inside the fishermans resort wich borders big nance creek that runs into the tennessee river less than a 1/4 mile away . the fish cabin is about 500 yds from the creek where there is a free public boat ramp next to the bait shop .we have a boat storage shed on th lot . there is a large screened in porch on he back and a covered porch on the front .the lot rent is $175.00 a month which a boat slip rental would cost you that anywhere else we have to have $25000.00 for the moble home and this will put you and your family or your fishing buddies right in the smallmouth bass capitol of the world . we have owned it for about 7 yrs and have enjoyed every stay at the camp. you will not find a place on the lake any cheaper anywhere. serious inquires only call 931-703-1352
charcoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-09, 07:33 AM   #2
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I guess I will back this fellow up, the location at fishermen's resort is 100% top notch. The camp is - well its a mobile home based fish camp - but you are on Wilson lake and less than a mile from Wheeler, which is why I tried to promote this very area for the bassfishin.com get-together. If I had the money I would consider it myself.

Last edited by WTL; 02-23-09 at 07:59 AM.
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.