Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-05, 12:48 PM   #1
HuckFinn
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to HuckFinn
Default Has anyone ever used the snake kit from Doug Hannon?

Hi,
In one of the mags or cats there was an add for a snake kit from Doug Hannon (sp?) I think it was about 30 dollars. I was thinking about getting it, I have had great luck with long worms ontop of the grass and pads. These are I beleive very long 10 or 12 inches or so. I'm sure I'll find the add sooner or later. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
I'll be in Easton,PA if anyone wants to stop by.
Thnaks
HuckFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 05:37 PM   #2
abugarcia6
BassFishin.Com Active Member

ive seen them i was gonna buy it...but i really dont feel like payin...wut is it? 14 dollars for three snakes?...or mayb more...itd be a shame if u bought those lures and the dont even work...i bought the banjo minnow..and ive only caught one bass on it since ive had it...ive had it for 3 weeks and i fish it about 4 times a week everytime i go fishin..but if u get the snake lure...lemme know how it is heres the site http://www.naturalmotionlures.com/
Old 11-16-05, 08:12 PM   #3
senkosam
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

The snakes are long cyberflex plastic forms that have little action and are only good as topwater lures. For the money, all topwater lures (including soft jerksticks) are far superior and far cheaper. The dvd shows no fish being caught on the snakes and is a useless infomercial.

A friend gave me his kit to try out and I haven't the heart to tell him he fell for a gimic. Shame on Doug H.! His credibility is in the toilet along with Bill Dance, Roland Martin and those fine folks who sold the Flying Lure kit.
senkosam is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.