Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-12, 03:16 PM   #1
wallywallace
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default big mamma bass just wont bite

i have talked about my pond hoping before, well over the weekend fishing, a huge bass, id say 25+ inches swims in front of me, i have my worm already out, so i hope it over, she looks at then swims under the dock i am on. so I keep hoping the worm in front of the dock. She comes out and waits, it is weird it almost like she wants me to leave, then while hoping it for her, a smaller one jumps on, catch it right in front of her. I got to let the other one loose, she leaves. 20 mins later there she is again crusing by on the bottem. I can catch bass on everything in that pond except cranks.

first, off at first i didnt think it was a bass, it stayed on the bottem, i thought it was a carp, a good look at it shows the eye placement and the marking on the sides are just like a bass. It didnt have the usual black spot on the tail like the rest of the bass in this pond.

Second, not wanting to use live bait, anytips, she is weary of me but not spooked. though the weirdest part is she was like waiting for me to leave so she could get under the dock. My brother said he had seen her before comming out of the dock and didnt think it was a bass because it was soo big compared to the others. Any help??

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.