Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-06, 04:09 PM   #26
Stick-em
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Stick-em
Thumbs up Applications.............

Just remember that the brush/bottle itself has a shorter shelf life after glue is transferred from the original bottle and not recommended for saltier baits. It's Great for tackle making and fly tying...

*** A manufacturers note is, our glue makes a tackle makers life so much easier and saves money when using expensive Epoxies on balsa wood crank baits, plastics and composite baits after experimenting at some shows. When applied on some newly turned balsa crankbaits, you can't beat the set up time if on a production schedule plus, it's insoluable in water and all fuels. At 70 Degrees F, around 20 mintues and less and you can't pull that belly lead weighted eye out of the balsa with pliers. If it does come loose with all that pressure, the eye will twist and bring all the balsa wood with it if it does come out.

Screemin' Reels!

Stick~em
Stick-em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-06, 05:39 PM   #27
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Once you decide to use a dif plastic, how do you get the previous one that is glued on to the hook off? I am unfamiliar with your product..
thanks
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-06, 10:41 AM   #28
jraap

steve, can't i take the brush tip and just screw it into the original bottles?
jraap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-06, 09:35 PM   #29
Stick-em

Send a message via AIM to Stick-em

It's very difficult to explain but I'll try. Place your fingers around the top of the bait you're trying to free and grab on to the hook. Gently nudge it and wiggle it until you feel it break free always moving your bait up the fishing line in the direction of your rod tip. Doesn't take too long and it's moving and then, take it of off sliding down the hook as you would if changing to a new bait.

Once you use it a do it few times you'll get the hang of it and if you tear it some, well, you know how to repair it ...

If anyone else can shed some light on it it's Rebbasser and he'll probably tell you close to the same thing and it's kind a like trying to tell you how to give someone a hair cut over the phone if you know what I mean.

I'll be back in a few days and have a great weekend.

Stick~em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB
Once you decide to use a dif plastic, how do you get the previous one that is glued on to the hook off? I am unfamiliar with your product..
thanks
Stick-em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-06, 09:46 PM   #30
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

That's as good of a description I could give. And if you do have to tear it off the amount of plastic left behind won't make any real difference.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.