Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-09, 09:19 PM   #26
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Dude, share the wealth, stick.....
Old 11-24-09, 09:39 PM   #27
CMorg

I gotta say thanks boss for starting this thread. I have tears in my eyes. Good stuff.. We have some funny , funny people on here.
CMorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-09, 10:42 PM   #28
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
lol, waffle that's rough man.

I sent you a pm, I can't tell that one on here.

yep
i heard the story -could not stop laughing either..great story just not family friendly..

boy i have a slew of them..

but my favorite was one of the recent ones..

lived with the red head for 5 years..she thought i was running around on her-i wer'nt-..i met an old neighbor-girl- live down the road from her for 20 years.in the mall.. spent and hour catching up in the sports bar..

my red head bust in a fight insues.cops are called-you knew this was going to happen-, all of us get busted for "brawling" after processing and judge appearance. they chunk you in jail, i bailed out with my basspro card and i bailed out my old neighbor..leaving the red head in jail.. called her daddy told him what went down..he said" good! leave her in there"..

i fished a tourny the next day came home. it looked like a cane hit my lil house..she left the flat panel big screen and my puter..but took every flippin light bulb in the house..

since that day i have swore off red heads for good..

zooker
Old 11-25-09, 11:06 AM   #29
MrPhotographer06

Send a message via AIM to MrPhotographer06

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
Then I finally told my friend I was sleeping with his sister....we never spoke again.
Well, the 21 year old is anthony's sister but he knows about the whole deal.

Quote:
LOL yep, that Mr Picture sure talks LARGE. <hehe>
Why else would a girl get with someone 4 years younger than her

Quote:
I always blamed it on the beer.
"Blame it on the booze, gotcha feeling loose" -Blame it by Jamie Foxx
Old 11-25-09, 02:17 PM   #30
WaffleJaw

BassBoss, I want you know that these stories were all dedicated to you....lol.
My you and others learn from our hilarious tales of misfortune..

Kevin-I completely apologize in advance...Hopefully the stories arent crossing the line.

Zooker-what a horrible way to end 5 years,for the best though right...My old ex destroyed my apartment...everything from cutting up my clothes to pouring mac&cheese all over my computer....the funny thing is she was cheating on me
It was 2am,and I waited patiently outside for the cops to come while she went nuts....

Ok last fun story that I can tell..lol

I was 20 ..Working the counter at a tattoo shop in downtown Dallas....Thats where I met ''Spice''....................................the midget stripper from the Million Dollar Saloon...aka....The Dirty Dollar.
First words out of her mouth where ''Your gorgous''....I blushed and laughed at the same time....And let me clarify,that she was a cute,cute midget...very proportioned for her size.....I didnt know how to react....I told thank you,and felt completely akward...We talked for a bit... she said she'd be back to see me......Later that night, she did,only drunker.....I was heckled by all the artist from the shop,everytime she came in,they would run to thier rooms laughing....This when on for about a month.....We never dated,or did anything...Only flirted and bs'd on the couch at the shop.....I really wanted to for some sick reason.....I honestly dont know if it was because I like her,or to brag about it....Knowing me at that time,it was to brag about it.....We were making all kinds of messed up jokes (you can imagine)...I was the butt end of them most of the time.
Well we tried to take it outside of the shop....I was very hesistent because of cultral shock!!..lol...I mean my parents and friends were running through my head...Does she need to ride on my back like Master Blaster?
I found out that she still lived with her ex-boyfriend ,so me going over there was a no-go.... She lived about 45 minutes away and couldnt drive because she had to get rides from friends....It eventually just faded away...
Old 11-26-09, 04:56 PM   #31
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lol guys!! My ribs hurt!

This thread should be called the "funny love story thread!"

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.