Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-06, 12:22 PM   #1
bassintom
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom
Default venting again

recreational kayakers(NOT fishermen)...JUST WHAT THE HECL IS WRONG WITH THESE ******* PEOPLE????DON"T THEY HAVE AFREAKIN BRAIN???ME BLOOD PRESSURE IS SOT HIGH AND I AM SO P***ED RIGHT NOW,IF I SAW A KAYAKER I WOULD CHOKE THE LIVING C*** OUT OF HIM?HER RIGHT NOW!i'm minding my own business fishing a nice flat point with good drop offs.got 4 smallies in the boat buy it was a long hard bite..HERE COMES THIS FREAKIN MORON FROM ACROSS THE LAKE WHERE HE JUST PADDLED THROUGH A EAGLE NESTING RESTRICTED AREA,NOW HE"S HEADED RIGHT AT ME.I'M FACING WEST ON A NORTH FLAT.HE"S COMING AT ME NW.IF THE A**H*** WOULD PADDLE TO HIS RIGHT HE"D MISS ME.INSTEAD, THE J**k** GOES PAST MY BOW TO SHORE THEN CUTS RIGHT BETWEEN ME AN MY FLAT.WHAT A TOTALLY ASININE THING TO DO........................IF THATS NOT NUTTY ENOUGH HERE COMES A DIFFERENT KAYAK............AGAIN BETWEEN ME AND MY FLAT..................JES** CH*** ON A POPSICYCLE STICK.....IS THERE NO END TO THEIR BULLS***???????????.SO THEY PASS EACH OTHER.WHERE??OF COURSE!!!!RIGHT BETWEEN ME AND MY DA*N FLAT.AND THE STUPID SON OF BI***** STOP TO TALK...I"M READY TO KILL NOW...THEN THE DIPSH*** ASK ME IF I CAUGHT ANY FISH.........................HUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHERE THE F*** ARE THEIR GO**** BRAINS???i just threw my hands up,put the TM on high and got out of there.i better go read the bible..here's the soapbox back.
Old 08-06-06, 12:33 PM   #2
bassking22
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I agree, there are some real a$$h@le$ out there. One time a pleasure boater went within 5 ft of me turned around and did it again. The did this for like 10 mins. Then we moved. Just to let you know, Im a kayaker, but I only go in rapids, where its too rough to fish.
bassking22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-06, 12:40 PM   #3
crankybait

one time i was fishing and a little boy comes and starts chukcing rocks into the water. i told him to stop, and he dropped the rocks and started walking his off, then his mom comes with the angriest face and asks "why?" i said, i'm fishing here, and she said "so?" and tells her kid to keep throwing rocks, i wont bother him. i told him to move, and she said why dont you, so i told her, listen, i was here first and the fish are biting here (ok i got one bite, but thats awesome for me) and i liked this spot. dang i was ready to cast a sinker at her.
Old 08-06-06, 01:41 PM   #4
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Tom, if they asked you if you had caught any fish, it probably means they were too stupid to realize what they were doing. I would have told them sternly that I had caught fish, but that they had proceeded to ruin that spot, then explained that fishermen need space and the next fisherman they ran across might not be so nice as me.
Old 08-06-06, 01:59 PM   #5
zooker

tom
ya need to come down south son.. we make them a sport, see how close ya can get to them at wot... they are kinda like water bound possums... if ya can't make THEM cuss ya lose points...

zooker
Old 08-06-06, 02:07 PM   #6
bassnman30

Zook,
You must have been north of here. This of course due to the lack of S/M bass in this area.
Old 08-06-06, 02:29 PM   #7
eyes
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default mad

I had a guy mad at me last weekend because I threw my unweighted Senko to close to his speeding boat pulling tubers. I was hoping he would come into the shop and complain. I would have dialed the sherrif for him and have him tell on me. He would have came and wrote one of us a ticket.
eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-06, 03:26 PM   #8
PowerBass

Tom, feel your pain man. At the run they go right between you and the shoreline or go on both sides of you one on the right, one on the left, yelling and screaming, "talking" to themselves or each other. So now, when that happens, I wait till they move, fire up my motor, and gun it past them hoping to flip one.
Old 08-06-06, 04:28 PM   #9
pig n jig

Tommy, You could have waked them out of their plastic vessels ? It's the heat, Yesterday I nearly came unglued. I was fishing where the cottages are tight together when a cat darted down out on the dock with a man chasing him to the end of the dock.The man raised a big rock over his head going to throw it at the cat apparantly unaware of me fishing 6 feet from the dock.I screamed you mother f***ing idiot, you hurt that cat and I will come in and bash your f***ing brains out with a rock! I scared him, he dropped the rock and ran back to his cottage. The cat actually jumped in the lake, swam out and ran to the cottage 2 cottages down from the dock it was trapped on. I am still p*ssed off about it, plan on stopping to where the cat ran to tonight to let them know whats going on.Maybe I can catch the guy walking the lake road and explain how unhappy his actions made me ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-06, 06:11 PM   #10
PowerBass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
Tommy, You could have waked them out of their plastic vessels ? It's the heat, Yesterday I nearly came unglued. I was fishing where the cottages are tight together when a cat darted down out on the dock with a man chasing him to the end of the dock.The man raised a big rock over his head going to throw it at the cat apparantly unaware of me fishing 6 feet from the dock.I screamed you mother f***ing idiot, you hurt that cat and I will come in and bash your f***ing brains out with a rock! I scared him, he dropped the rock and ran back to his cottage. The cat actually jumped in the lake, swam out and ran to the cottage 2 cottages down from the dock it was trapped on. I am still p*ssed off about it, plan on stopping to where the cat ran to tonight to let them know whats going on.Maybe I can catch the guy walking the lake road and explain how unhappy his actions made me ? P N J
Wow, I hate people who abuse animals. PNJ, that would have p!ssed me off too.
Old 08-06-06, 08:14 PM   #11
bassking22

Yeah, cats are'nt my favorite animals, but nonetheless, I would have done what you did. Any person that doesnt treat an animal, like a living being, should have their a$$ kicked.
bassking22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-06, 11:02 PM   #12
flfireman

Will say I don't see any kayakers where I fish. Could be entertaining though. Tom next time you see them tell about this great place called the Stick Marsh. Tell them how pretty things are and how much wildlife they can see up close. Hopefully really up close!!!!!!
Old 08-07-06, 05:05 PM   #13
Christopherkeene9

We had a similar experience on Saturday offshore. We were trolling along and this other boat wants to cut us off (we had the right of way (boat on the right)). Well he proceeds to cross our course. Well we ain't gonna stop so we run over one of his lines and we hear that drag scramin'. So me and my brother get on the bow to get that line cut before it hits our props. This kind of stuff makes me mad. Then he proceeds to get on the radio and tell us how we were in the wrong and the he had that course first even though it doesn't matter if we had the right of way.
Christopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-06, 04:37 PM   #14
HockeyDood
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to HockeyDood

bassintom sure is ugly. lol
Old 08-09-06, 10:55 AM   #15
1/4 stick

hehe, If they were inflatable kayaks...you could a had some fun.
"Dag! sure am sorry bout that, the wind must of blown my lure off course." Hopefully you'd snag the kayak, then set the hook....rip and they gotta get wet.

Wonder how many points that would get?
1/4 stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-06, 11:05 AM   #16
Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by flfireman
Will say I don't see any kayakers where I fish. Could be entertaining though. Tom next time you see them tell about this great place called the Stick Marsh. Tell them how pretty things are and how much wildlife they can see up close. Hopefully really up close!!!!!!
Well gators have that effect, they may sometimes be a niusance but they shure scare a lot of "undesirables" away, don´t they ?
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-06, 05:04 PM   #17
zooker

bassnman
they are having a yakers only tourny on badin sometime in october..guess where you are likly to find me -yep any where but there..

zooker
Old 08-10-06, 02:14 PM   #18
Fish2win

They may have been PETA folks and ask if you had caught any to be cute.Fish2win
Old 08-10-06, 09:40 PM   #19
flamez

pssht i was fishing out of my kayak in about a 1/6 mile bullrush line minding my own, fishing it thorougly enjoying the nice weather when a bass boat comes along and starts fishing it which i really didnt mind untill he decided to turn the big motor on and buzz the whole 1/6 mile so me being the nice guy i was i decided to cut about 5 feet infront of him and hook into 3 fish later on a friend of mine calls up and it turned out to be his dad fishin a tourny =P
Old 08-12-06, 12:50 PM   #20
adamgambill

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybait
one time i was fishing and a little boy comes and starts chukcing rocks into the water. i told him to stop, and he dropped the rocks and started walking his off, then his mom comes with the angriest face and asks "why?" i said, i'm fishing here, and she said "so?" and tells her kid to keep throwing rocks, i wont bother him. i told him to move, and she said why dont you, so i told her, listen, i was here first and the fish are biting here (ok i got one bite, but thats awesome for me) and i liked this spot. dang i was ready to cast a sinker at her.
Every now and then I fish at a golf course. Invest in a topdog inshore lure and something that will cast it a long way. Take off the hooks and scare the pi$$ out of them.
Old 08-12-06, 01:14 PM   #21
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

i hereby give notice...I HAVE DECLARED ALL OUT WAR ON KAYAKERS!..no prisoners.
today i was fishing a nice weed bed between shore and a dropoff.here comes two kayakers,a man and a woman..as they get nearer i said "could you please go around me"..the woman starts to go around me and says to the guy.you want to go around the fisherman?..he says(exact words)"F*** him"....his name in RYBECK and he lives in glen gardner,n.j....he was driving,get this,must have been a 1957 olds PICKUP!kinda like an el camino i never saw one before.it is red and white.the plate # is GG X WAGON. i reported him to security at the ramp and got all his info.from what i understand it is against the law to harass fishermen..i will be filing a complaint against him with fish & game.
i am so p***ed right now.i told the security guard if he wasn't there that b****** would have four flats and a broken windshield.
Old 08-12-06, 04:41 PM   #22
flamez

not all kayakers are ***'s thats like me saying i declare war on all french canadians the most annoying people known to the world which im sure i could get alot of supporters =)
Old 08-12-06, 05:07 PM   #23
flbassman

Glad to see you around again flamz.... Whats up?
Old 08-12-06, 05:39 PM   #24
PowerBass

Tom,
I still cant get over what they did to ya today. I also dont like that one ramp attendant. I will definitley be going back there soon. That reservoir is so cool.
Old 08-12-06, 09:47 PM   #25
zooker

we need us some parking attendants round here.. 5 acres of parking 30 trucks in the lot and some moron decides to block me with a yaht toon trailer..figures any body dumb enough to own a toon could not park right it to start with. any idea how heavy a 21-22 foot trailer is?? well i moved it..

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.