Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-06, 11:47 AM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default ya ever have one of THOSE

days.. ya know when you forget any thing that aint bolted down.. forgot to load my cranking stick -with the firetiger normanlil n- for got the camera -left the blasted thing in the truck-go to crank the moter and remerber ya forgot to tighten the wing nuts.. DOH!! after a long run ya remember where the camera is -double doh!!- switch the lefty worm reel off the t-rig rod and put on the only 5.1 gear reel ya have in the boat.the one that squeals like a cat getting run over on every cast.. ya tie on a new bait only to have your knot come undone when you toss it in the drink prior to your first cast.-good thing bandit 100's float-after fishing it out of the lake and retying it on.. ya catch a couple of fish. the biggest of which bleeding like a stuck pig. ya drop him in to the live well. then ya pick him up open the hatch and drop him in oopps.. run to a differant spot only to find ya forgot to put the livewell plug in dam!!doh!!! crap... oopps.. sorry fishie..
had to haul him around till i got back to the ramp but here he is

told ya not great pictures but..

i found a lovly original bagley diving b hanging on a brush pile..some one is very piss they lost it -ya think- thanks who ever it is.. after the sun comes out the bite dies -bumber-i loaded the boat took a couple of pictures of fishie-they are not my best pictures but will post them later.. as i headed home with i should have stayed in bed thoughts the thought of well at least it can't get worst -boy was i ever WRONG!!- as i wheeled down flatswamp road the spare tire comes loose and goes under the boat throwing the boat into the air landing sideways on a 2 lane yanking my truck around i am more than hard on the brakes. got ta love 4 wheel disc.. get her straight i see the spare roll across the road and go into the ditch..i get it all stopped -except the adrenalin flow -a guy hauling an old 375 ranger stopped helped me find my spare wheel. it is going flat from a bent rim -CRAP!!- i thank the guy.. as i look underneth my trailer at the damage -thinking ouch!! - both batteries have spilled acid-oh yeah-on the deck. after i get home i used 2 whole boxes of baking soda to get rid of the acid i pulled the boat up on my car ramps and crawled underneth to inspect the damage. well it aint as bad as i feared i blow the left tail light bulb. have some big scuff marks from the tire no cracks thank god. the rim gashed the axel and the rear cross member..tore the carpet on the inside of the bunks..i will have to replace the bulb paint the bare metal on the trailer i stapled up the carpet till i can replace it..

the axel ding

the carpet

i wiped the dirt off while looking for stress cracks..
scuff mark ahead of the axel

the scuff after the axel before the last cross member

last cross member ding

and lizzy thought he was having a bad day huh??

zooker

Last edited by zooker; 09-03-06 at 12:27 PM.
zooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 02:14 PM   #2
dampeoples
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to dampeoples

Ouch! That really stinks man, sorry to hear you had a bad day, it happens to the best of us

Yesterday, I was pouring some soft plastics, and burne myself pretty badly, had to miss a Tx today, and can't hold an airbrush to paint properly.

Also...while reading this thread, the wife called, I now have to go to the in-laws and open her car, that my son locked the keys in. You bring us bad luck! I almost got away from a long weekend without seeing the in-laws!
dampeoples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 05:49 PM   #3
zooker

lol come on now dam we all know ya just LOVE your inlaws..lmao.

zooker
Old 09-03-06, 06:10 PM   #4
JB

zooker
yer fish running small lately? I usually do stuff like that when I get in a hurry, like have a crankbait come off the knot etc..sorry to hear about your bad luck n all tho
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 07:04 PM   #5
dampeoples

Send a message via AIM to dampeoples

Just got back! I got hung up at the inlaws, I still have some baits to paint, a boat to load, and some internetting to do
dampeoples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 07:21 PM   #6
kbkindle
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to kbkindle

kb here thats about as bad as letting a fish lay on boat seat for 5 seconds huh also saw a albino cat fish yesterday fishing in some old gravel pits and zooker it was all white. kb
kbkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 09:33 PM   #7
zooker

did it have pink eyes?? all true albino's have pink eyes..

zooker
Old 09-04-06, 05:22 PM   #8
skeeter944
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

sorry about your bad luck ,zook.
skeeter944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 06:29 PM   #9
kbkindle
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to kbkindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker View Post
did it have pink eyes?? all true albino's have pink eyes..

zooker
man zooker i just saw it in the water i did not catch it. you may be correct i did not see the pink eyes. it was in a gravel pit where the guy that ownes the place has about 35 acers of gravel pits that he wont let any body fish ,my fishing partner is a insurance man and he has him insured so he got a key to the gate, the whole 35 acres has a 8 ft chainlink fence around it what a place kb owner wants us to take a few bass out of there .there is to many. we will take about a dozen every time we go and put them in our home lakes kb
kbkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 06:58 PM   #10
ToPwAt'R GuY

Sorry about your luck.
ToPwAt'R GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-06, 09:57 PM   #11
lizardsrule

I'm feeling better already rotfl. Sorry to hear it, but at least you put a few fish in the boat. Glad you got all the OT money to spend now aren't ya rotflmao. Man if folks only knew what we really spend fishing, they'd freak out.

Lizards
Old 09-06-06, 12:44 AM   #12
flfireman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

If my wife really new what I spent on fishing she would divorce me. Sorry about the bad day Zook. I went to a local tourney monday and forgot to bring any talent. Let's leave it at that.
Old 09-06-06, 05:30 PM   #13
zooker

hose holder
if ya had any talent to bring you would have allready caught a 10+ pound bass..and not let a FLAT lander come down there and catch more than 3 in less than 6 months.. don't worry hose holder i still like ya..

lmao..

zooker
Old 09-06-06, 05:46 PM   #14
ironman

Send a message via AIM to ironman

LMAO "hose holder"lol.
ironman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.