Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-12, 02:56 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default How far is too far?

This was pointed out to me, I don't lurk like others looking to start trouble.

Kennethdaysale decided to threaten me faceless physically and then took a post of mine and added his own words to it pretending to be me and saying something about my mother! Who recently passed away. When will you be done with this type of behavior?

I am not sure why you have never grown up but I think I have a good reason why not. I can post into any thread I want to. You for some reason seem to think you represent this forum. I don’t take shots at anyone first, go ahead and check it out for yourself and see. I have said more than once and way before you got here that I might take in the Dale Hollow event. As a joke of course but I don’t offend anyone in the process. You want to threaten me or put words into my mouth, any time you want to just let me know and lets do this face to face so that you can get over whatever your ****ing problem is. You ever bring my mother, family or close friends or anyone else into **** that you try to stir up again and you will have a problem that you and your yucks yucks will have a real problem to deal with…

Don’t take things to such a personal level and you wont see rants from me. You do get the credit for pissing me off faster than anyone else here. Why don’t you go back to typing **** to see if anyone answers to your crap. Out of respect for the others 8-10 people that IM me about you, I don’t post their PM’s because it is just that. A private message. Get a clue would you.

Anyone is welcome to check out the thread in question to see what I am talking about, again.
http://www.bassfishin.com/bassfishin...ad.php?t=33144
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 02:58 PM   #2
CamG

Didn't you promise to leave a while back? Wish you would have made good on that promise. I've never seen someone who relies on drama as much as you. Get over it and quit being a whiny little *******.
CamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 03:01 PM   #3
Vegasspider

Mother stuff is beyond drama why don't you ****ing leave
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 03:24 PM   #4
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO!

I hope I wasn't too vague...

Seriously...I can not believe that in over 3 years on this board, for the first time I would actually feel the need to put someone on my ignore list. It just makes my eyes tired having to scan over the pathetic trolls to get to the posts I want to read. Neither BassfishinWNY nor Muddy, on their worst day even remotely approached the level of sheer insanity being spewed forth upon our board's members. Take pride...you know who you are...you're number one!!! Oh, and that other guy...he can be number two...
Old 08-21-12, 04:02 PM   #5
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I have no idea what is being discussed now in this thread because I put my IGNORE LIST to good use a couple weeks ago. Life is so much more enjoyable for doing so. It has three "members" on it now, one is Chineese.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 05:03 PM   #6
MO_CPA
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I think the issue is that everyone here generally gets along well, Vegas. NFE I had a disagreement a month or so ago but I like Bryce he seems like an ok guy. We talked to each other later and everything is just fine...I would call him a friend.

The thing is, sh!t keeps coming up that involves you or your friends...which leads me to think that my friends I have on this forum probably aren't the cause. I can say, KDS has taken time to read posts related to FISHING I have had on here and offer encouragement/advice in response. To the best of my recollection, this is more than I can say for you.
Old 08-21-12, 05:57 PM   #7
Abbeysdad

Looks to me like certain remarks in the referenced thread was childish and bad form, but not threatening. However, I'm not sure harping on it in another thread makes much sense either.
Just my nickle.
Old 08-21-12, 06:59 PM   #8
texasbasser

Send a message via Yahoo to texasbasser

I lurk alot now but Im still here, used to be a common poster. One instance, I sold a lot of golf balls to VegasSpider titled as "used but good condition" He however did not agree and must of been wanting out of the box balls. He kept on trying to get his money back AND keep the balls, went to such depths as to contact my father (this was a couple years ago) all over a fairly small amount of money, but to me as a teenager, meant a great deal. After much fuss and threatening on his part, my father finally said to hell with it and sent him his money back to shut him up and paid me the 20-30 bucks , whatever it was ,out of his, my fathers, pocket. This man is a thief in my book, and I have seen this opinion of mine backed up in his other unnecessary arguments with other members.

My rant is over,
TB
texasbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 07:04 PM   #9
texasbasser

As far as your mother is concerned, my sincere condolences. I must of missed that argument, a mother is nothing to mess with, but sometimes retaliation does more harm than good.

TB
Old 08-21-12, 07:14 PM   #10
Jrob78

douchebagspider is on my ignore list as well but I'm 100% confident whatever he is b!tching about today is ridiculous and should be ignored. He's a drama queen and a troll.
Old 08-21-12, 08:03 PM   #11
bassboogieman

Quote:
He's a drama troll and a queen.
There, fixed it for ya. See KDS isn't the only one that can modify a quote. All in fun, mind you.

Last edited by bassboogieman; 08-21-12 at 11:08 PM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 08:09 PM   #12
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboogieman View Post
There, fixed it for ya. See KDS isn't the only one that can modify a quore. All in fun, mind you.
That works too
Old 08-21-12, 08:14 PM   #13
lilmule

As for a pm being a private matter its up to whom addressed ,like knocking on someones door their home can be no legal expectation of privacy.
Just how does one place someone on ignore list?
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 08:20 PM   #14
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmule View Post
As for a pm being a private matter its up to whom addressed ,like knocking on someones door their home can be no legal expectation of privacy.
Just how does one place someone on ignore list?
Go to their profile, under their name there is a drop down called "user lists", open that and "add to ignore list" is a option.
Old 08-21-12, 09:40 PM   #15
kennethdaysale

@vegasspider

I don't care for you at all. I find you loathsome. You are easily offended.
Old 08-21-12, 09:44 PM   #16
MO_CPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrob78 View Post
Go to their profile, under their name there is a drop down called "user lists", open that and "add to ignore list" is a option.
Thanks JROB. Vegas and all known accomplices and aliases have been ignored.
Old 08-21-12, 11:06 PM   #17
lilmule

Lol thanks
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-12, 02:00 PM   #18
CamG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasspider View Post
Mother stuff is beyond drama why don't you ****ing leave
I didn't make the promise to leave - you did. No one cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrob78 View Post
douchebagspider is on my ignore list as well but I'm 100% confident whatever he is b!tching about today is ridiculous and should be ignored. He's a drama queen and a troll.
He's now on mine as well.
CamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-12, 12:43 AM   #19
BassinBandit

When you involved in several spats with several different people at some point you should stop and think....."Maybe its me?" Of course you can only do that when downsize your ego....
Old 08-24-12, 02:15 PM   #20
texasbasser

Vegas... Can I have my $20 that is rightfully mine before you leave?

TB
Old 08-27-12, 02:14 PM   #21
doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassinBandit View Post
When you involved in several spats with several different people at some point you should stop and think....."Maybe its me?" Of course you can only do that when downsize your ego....
My father told me one time "if you get a bad apple, throw it out, if you get another bad apple throw it out also, If you get a whole bushel of bad apples,.. There might be something wrong with the tree.'' He was talking about him and women at the time, but reading your post made me think of it, and it almost applies in this situation. Hmmm, and one other.

Last edited by doc; 08-27-12 at 02:19 PM.
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-12, 11:30 PM   #22
Abbeysdad

'the more you stir a turd, the more it stinks'.
Old 08-30-12, 04:58 PM   #23
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Old 09-04-12, 10:14 AM   #24
RustyFender
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
Who is this person that WTL has posted a picture of? What relevance might he have to this thread? Sports figure? Rapper? Political type? Criminal?
RustyFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12, 10:45 AM   #25
Jrob78

That's Rodney King.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.