Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-12, 11:41 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Serious offer!

I'm making a 'window shoping' run and intend to hit BPS, VanDam speaking but due to weather today may cancel (He's from Michigan, right) and Cabelas.
Theres been some discusion on rod quality and rod price and where the price return point is. Frankly I don't know or really care. But I really seriously want to know if anyone is serious about having high priced rods and now are 'content' with going back to like say Ugly Stick, which in it's own right is a good stick.
Anyway the offer;

If you have a high priced rod, say $150 an above. It's been reasonably cared for and in good shape. I'm willing to trade TWO Uglies or any similar priced rod brand new never fished! (cause I'll buy them after told desired rod) If it's the right stick for me, I may even be willing to pay shipping both ways.
This is NOT meant in any shape or form to critic anyone or any stick! I am one of the unfortunate one's who loves high priced rods, even more than high priced reels. I have a 5' light action Ugly and it's served me well! Had a lightning rod that I actively used for 15+ years, loved it! Unfortunitly like I said, I truely ENJOY how my higher end rods feel and handle! Crazy huh!

Now alot of you will read this at a later time so I will extend this offer to include:
If we agree to a deal. I'll let you choose where to buy and I'll have it shipped direct to you. If I can do better on price, I will choose. Walmart shippings free. I like the sound of that.

Now I'm not looking for someones JUNK. I'm only interested in quality. (in my eyes) If you have a rod you don't use because your joy comes from fishing and not equipment, why not get a couple of technique specific rods for something that's just sitting in the corner of your monkey's room.

If you want to talk about this feel free to PM me.

Have a great day...and SMILE!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.