Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-10, 11:10 PM   #1
Tall
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default 200 HP optimax 2000-no water flowing out

I had a new water pump installed last spring and have used it a couple times since then late last spring. It has set in my shop since. I ran it a couple of times at a minute or so each time but no water flow. I had a hose and muffs hooked to it.

I called the shop that did the repair and he said it may take 4 to 5 minutes. So I started it up again with him on the phone and after a couple minutes nothing, and asked if I idle it up whould help and he said it probably would. I put it in gear and rev it up for another minute or so when an alarm came on and it went in a guardian mode and self went to a idle. So I shut it off. I only have a horn and not the upgraded gauges that read out.

I tried to back blow it with air. Should not be any dirt doppers nest in it. Maybe thermostat problem.

Any suggestions to try to problem solve before I take it to a shop.?
CHRIST loves you and died for you John 3:16
Tall is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.