Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-09, 01:36 AM   #26
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
SBK I have met Ike 3 times and he is a good guy, But the tantrums, and things like kicking fish finder or this spitting deal he's going through, just tells me he needed his @$$ tore up when he was growing up like some of the kids do now days.
Send 'em my way. Ask my boys, I am an equal opprtunity @$$ tearer upper. And they still love me, go figure.
Old 06-05-09, 11:31 AM   #27
swimbaitkid
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
SBK I have met Ike 3 times and he is a good guy, But the tantrums, and things like kicking fish finder or this spitting deal he's going through, just tells me he needed his @$$ tore up when he was growing up like some of the kids do now days.

Like you dont get pissed off when you lose a fish thats worth money?
Old 06-05-09, 12:39 PM   #28
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Stop trying to justify your hypocrasy. You critisized someone for doing the same thing you did. Seriously, who cares if someone refuses to buy anything with Mike's name on it. Rodman rob also said he won't buy anything with Daiwa's name on it either. I personally like Daiwa and think they make great gear, but you don't see me getting pissed off at him for critisizing daiwa do you? You should try thinking about things and ask yourself, "Will this make people mad at me?" before you post something.

And Yeah, I'd get mad if I lost a fish that's worth money, but not mad enough to throw an $800+ rod and reel combo on the deck of my boat (which I watched him to on City Limits (not even in a tournament)) And this really has nothing to do with someone making fun of Mike Iaconelli, it has to do with you and your attitude.

Let me give you an example. You're working a job to pay for gas, fishing stuff, etc. and you're boss says something you don't like about Mike Iaconelli. If you go off on him, you'll get fired. My point is, you do need to chill out a bit because people's opinions are their own. You don't have to agree with them, but you don't need to be so critical about them.

BB

P.S. Can someone remind me how to block members so you can't see their posts, I forgot. DOH!
Old 06-05-09, 12:50 PM   #29
MississippiBoy

Go to your "User CP," one of the options on the left, maybe halfway down, says "Edit Ignore List."
Old 06-05-09, 01:28 PM   #30
swimbaitkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBassin144 View Post
Stop trying to justify your hypocrasy. You critisized someone for doing the same thing you did. Seriously, who cares if someone refuses to buy anything with Mike's name on it. Rodman rob also said he won't buy anything with Daiwa's name on it either. I personally like Daiwa and think they make great gear, but you don't see me getting pissed off at him for critisizing daiwa do you? You should try thinking about things and ask yourself, "Will this make people mad at me?" before you post something.

And Yeah, I'd get mad if I lost a fish that's worth money, but not mad enough to throw an $800+ rod and reel combo on the deck of my boat (which I watched him to on City Limits (not even in a tournament)) And this really has nothing to do with someone making fun of Mike Iaconelli, it has to do with you and your attitude.

Let me give you an example. You're working a job to pay for gas, fishing stuff, etc. and you're boss says something you don't like about Mike Iaconelli. If you go off on him, you'll get fired. My point is, you do need to chill out a bit because people's opinions are their own. You don't have to agree with them, but you don't need to be so critical about them.

BB

P.S. Can someone remind me how to block members so you can't see their posts, I forgot. DOH!

Thats why he is so good, because of his passion for the sport, he learns from the mistakes, and blames himself
Old 06-05-09, 02:20 PM   #31
Jim80

it just seems that in every thread swimbait kid has posted in lately it leads to this kind of situation , if that does not make a very visible point to the kid nothing will .

Jim
Old 06-05-09, 02:34 PM   #32
BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimbaitkid View Post
Thats why he is so good, because of his passion for the sport, he learns from the mistakes, and blames himself
Mike Iaconelli is a great fisherman, and I really like him. But again, that's not the point. After being told repeatedly that this isn't about Mike Iaconelli, this is about YOU, you still keep bringing him up. I'm beginning to wonder if you think you're superior to other people and can't see the fault in yourself or if you're just plain stupid. I'm sorry to put it that way, but I, along with other members, are getting fed up.

Mike Iaconelli's fishing skill or habits have nothing to do with you critisizing a member of this board for critisizing someone else. It is very hypocritical of you and again, YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT!

If you don't like the peoples' opinions here and are going keep reacting to them in this way, then it may be best if you leave before you piss more people off and they force you to.

BB
Old 06-05-09, 05:04 PM   #33
Jim80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBassin144 View Post
Mike Iaconelli is a great fisherman, and I really like him. But again, that's not the point. After being told repeatedly that this isn't about Mike Iaconelli, this is about YOU, you still keep bringing him up. I'm beginning to wonder if you think you're superior to other people and can't see the fault in yourself or if you're just plain stupid. I'm sorry to put it that way, but I, along with other members, are getting fed up.

Mike Iaconelli's fishing skill or habits have nothing to do with you critisizing a member of this board for critisizing someone else. It is very hypocritical of you and again, YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT!

If you don't like the peoples' opinions here and are going keep reacting to them in this way, then it may be best if you leave before you piss more people off and they force you to.

BB

I like ike as a fisherman but do wish he would settle down at times , but also feel that the out bursts are his way of standing out in a crowd .
As far as swimbaitkid I think he just goes of the wall to get this response from the rest of us . Which is sad and kinda pathetic and I would hope that is not the case and only the stupidity of youth but with every post the case gets stronger for the first . All else i can say is think before you type kid , you saying dumb crap and then trying to back peddle your way out of it is getting old real quick .

Jim
Old 06-05-09, 05:50 PM   #34
swimbaitkid

DONT be so SENSITIVE
Old 06-05-09, 05:51 PM   #35
BassinID
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
DONT be so SENSITIVE
Strike six.
Old 06-05-09, 05:59 PM   #36
MississippiBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassinID View Post
Strike six.
I thought it stopped at 3? Or are you just being incredibly generous?
Old 06-05-09, 06:12 PM   #37
Jim80

Quote:
DONT be so SENSITIVE
Kid ask my wife I am the farthest thing from sensitive you will ever meet. I just tend to get a little pissed when a grade school retard starts stirring trouble where he shouldn't be. I mean how many times do people have to say the same thing to ya before it sinks in ? I could feel bad that it is beyond you to fit in with most likely the nicest group of anglers that can collectively be found or maybe you are not looking looking to fit in here maybe causing trouble is all your about , whats the matter are you the kid that all the other kids pick on at school and your looking to take that frustration out on us or what? I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say go to another forum and start crap there .

Jim

Last edited by Jim80; 06-05-09 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-05-09, 07:13 PM   #38
swimbaitkid

Allright Super Veterans, I tell you the truth I just want to get as many posts as you guys
Old 06-05-09, 07:26 PM   #39
fishin spro

how old are yall? yall act like a bunch of frickin babys...u say everyone has there own opinion but when SBK expresses his, yall jump all over him. yall are some of the *****iest people i have ever seen. GET OVER IT!!!!
Old 06-05-09, 07:29 PM   #40
fishin spro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim80 View Post
whats the matter are you the kid that all the other kids pick on at school and your looking to take that frustration out on us or what? I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say go to another forum and start crap there .

Jim
are u kidding me? arent u an adult? oh, i get it...u have to go on the WWW and abuse a kid to cover up for something? im pretty sure u can figure out what im talking abt, so i wont go into details
Old 06-05-09, 07:50 PM   #41
CMorg

Quote:
Allright Super Veterans, I tell you the truth I just want to get as many posts as you guys
Whats the hurry ?? Slow down and take it slow , like a fine drink , sip it , savor the moments of working your way up to the status...Ive enjoyed the ride in my few years...
Old 06-05-09, 08:03 PM   #42
swimbaitkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorg View Post
Whats the hurry ?? Slow down and take it slow , like a fine drink , sip it , savor the moments of working your way up to the status...Ive enjoyed the ride in my few years...

I'm just joking, I dont know what else to say
Old 06-05-09, 08:12 PM   #43
Jim80

spro it is a little more than the kid expressing his opinion look back and read some of the other posts in other threads , there is no reason for some of the comments he makes other than just to try to get under other peoples skin . I'll admit that I got out of line a bit but this has been a problem with him for a while and I know when i say it that I am not the only person on this board that feels that way . and as towards going on the net to pick on some kid , come on really dude read through my posts from my time on the board, and you'll see that there is no base for that comment and if you feel that way that is your problem and in no way affects me , there's no shame in my game dude I am the nicest person you could know or the biggest a**hole regardless of being online or in person I speak my mind and voice my opinion as I see fit , but in this regard I will promise you that more than a few agree with me .

Jim
Old 06-05-09, 08:45 PM   #44
fishin spro

Quote:
spro it is a little more than the kid expressing his opinion look back and read some of the other posts in other threads , there is no reason for some of the comments he makes other than just to try to get under other peoples skin . I'll admit that I got out of line a bit but this has been a problem with him for a while and I know when i say it that I am not the only person on this board that feels that way . and as towards going on the net to pick on some kid , come on really dude read through my posts from my time on the board, and you'll see that there is no base for that comment and if you feel that way that is your problem and in no way affects me , there's no shame in my game dude I am the nicest person you could know or the biggest a**hole regardless of being online or in person I speak my mind and voice my opinion as I see fit , but in this regard I will promise you that more than a few agree with me .

Jim
i know for a fact plenty of people agree with you...but there is no need to egg him on by arguing with him...thats just adding fuel to the fire.
Old 06-05-09, 09:29 PM   #45
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin spro View Post
but there is no need to egg him on by arguing with him...thats just adding fuel to the fire.
RESPECT--sounds to me like his parents or whoever needs to turn him over their knee and teach him some respect. It ain't got nothing to do with egging him on. Makes real proud of my son.
Old 06-06-09, 09:48 AM   #46
BigBassin144

Quote:
DONT be so SENSITIVE
More Hypocrasy...

Quote:
That's a load of garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin spro View Post
how old are yall? yall act like a bunch of frickin babys...u say everyone has there own opinion but when SBK expresses his, yall jump all over him. yall are some of the *****iest people i have ever seen. GET OVER IT!!!!
Everyone can speak their opinions, but when one persons opinion begins insulting another person or their opinion, it need to stop. Some famous dude once said, "The freedom to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins"

Quote:
I'm just joking, I dont know what else to say
I've got an idea, how about an appology.

Quote:

Jim
Jim is right and I am beginning to think SKB is trying to get under people's skin. I admit, that he did get under mine. I normally don't react, but when that ploy for attention results in the insulting of members here that have been here a while and are good contributing members, it makes me mad. I know he's seen this here, but I'm gonna give him a fair warning: We don't put up with those kind of people here.

So, SKB, if that's what your doing, you should probably leave before this gets worse, and trust me, it will if you continue this.

BB
Old 06-06-09, 10:30 AM   #47
swimbaitkid

I'll be the mature one and end it. ok?
Old 06-06-09, 08:05 PM   #48
nofearengineer

You "end it" while in the same breath implying they're immature? Come on, stop it. Just end it without the snide comments.
Old 06-06-09, 08:12 PM   #49
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
You "end it" while in the same breath implying they're immature? Come on, stop it. Just end it without the snide comments.

Kinda like getting the last word eh?
Old 06-06-09, 08:54 PM   #50
swimbaitkid

which one?
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.