Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-11, 05:50 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Something to think about, fishing for a cause.

Guys, we are in the final stages of putting our Adoption Awareness Agency together. The agency is geared to building awareness for the adoption of children national and internationally. My passion comes from being raised in a foster home and my daughter. My daughter is adopted and she has been with us since birth. I have been called for a long time to work in building adoption awareness and I am finally to a point in my career in where we are making the move. We will function much like big brother and big sister.

Part of our plans is to use sports marketing to build awareness. Fishing, golfing, motorsports etc. For example fishing tournaments to help build awareness. In putting on the tournament we will arrange for local agencies to make available information on themselves. Additionally, we envision a two day tournament, one day a pro-am format where every fisherman takes a child whom is either in the foster care system, juvenile, special needs, etc. (For the safety of the child a guardian of some sort will available.) The entry fee will benefit the awareness campaign while we work with national, international and local contributors to insure attractive purses for the larger tournaments and local clubs will always be welcome to participate. It does not always take a 20-person tournament to help out. Anything will help and we will keep you posted. If want to be considered as a tournament host coordinator please feel free to IM me. We do have some exciting opportunities in the works.

The first website will is complete but will not launch until all systems are in place. It's never too early to get involved.

We are not soliciting for donations. Yet!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MAIN_LOGO.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	7028  
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 11:44 PM   #2
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Very cool Vegas! I may be interested in hosting an event once things settle down for us a bit.
carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-11, 07:44 AM   #3
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Thats all very fantastic Vegas. I hope and pray all your efforts will be very successful!
Old 08-01-11, 02:11 PM   #4
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Guys thanks so much for the replies and PM’s. We will defently keep you posted on the progress. Thanks again for helping to raise adoption awareness for childern.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.