Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-05, 09:57 PM   #1
Carolina_Chip
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default 10/21/05 Fishing Photos

This healthy little devil tore into one of my homemade perch colored cranks ... must have wanted his photo made because he was as hooked as one could get!

Scott caught a couple 4 lb + smallies out in Lk Erie... I lost a 3 pounder at the boat trying to rush it in!

We did catch 27 FAT Large Mouths in Crystal Bay (Off Lk. Erie) I was in LM heaven!!! They were stacked up and hungry!
Here are a couple livewell photos: (Left and Right Well)

Putting them Back.... They were oxygenated with crystals and a healthy livewell all day... some nice fish!! Scott (Below) is a angler on the FLW tour... He is one great fisherman!

Great Day!!
Chip

Last edited by Carolina_Chip; 10-22-05 at 08:55 AM.
Carolina_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 10:08 PM   #2
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Hey chip I saw your new top water you carved on your trip. Question why do people put top water hooks on the side sometimes such as yours???

Chris
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 10:15 PM   #3
scrap

chip, thanks for sharing the photos.
scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 10:19 PM   #4
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Oh yeah nice pics a fish. Gotta brand new pond at my church and I wanna get some big ones in there. it's like 12 feet deep and really clear for a florida Lake thousands of minnows (which I don't know how they got there other than another dude but his left over bait in but I can't figure how they multiplied in the matter of 2 to 3 months) seen bass hang out in the drop offs so gonna try fishing that and see what happens on Sunday while there.

Chris
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 10:22 PM   #5
Carolina_Chip

Quote:
Hey chip I saw your new top water you carved on your trip. Question why do people put top water hooks on the side sometimes such as yours???
That one just looked like it should be flaoting on it side when I built it.. Thats the best answer I can give you about it... Though some folks do want to have their bait resemble a dying or distressed fish that may be an easy meal to a predator.

Great Day!

Chip

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.