Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-09, 02:38 AM   #1
supermat
BassFishin.Com Member

Default 10+ lbers with Pics!

Hey Guys,
Haven't been posting a whole lot this spring as I've been way to busy catching fish! The year started off slow...my night time bite tapered off and I just couldn't get the day time bite going. Slowly but surely the cards began falling into place and the fish followed suit. I've had three baits stand out this year as proven fish catchers and I thought this would be a great time to share them with you. I know, I know, some of them are too big for a lot of guys. But trust me, they work!
Oh, and before you ask, most of these fish came out of the California Delta, but a few came from the local lakes as well.

The three baits are as follows:

Dirty Jigs: I've talked about these before, and will continue to do so as I truly believe they make a difference in my fishing. I catch more top-end bass on these baits than on any other I've ever found. They flat out work!
Check them at www.dirtyjigstackle.com
By the way, the 12.4, 11.4, 9.0 , 8.3, and 7.5, and 7.0 fell for them!

Baitsmith Magnum: This is a new trout pattern swimbait. This one might be a little big for some of you guys but lets face it, big baits for big fish! You'd be blown away by how many 2-3 lb fish I catch on this bait as well. These can be found at www.baitsmith.com The 11.5, 11.3, and 8.7 fell to this bait!

Black Dog Baits Lunker Punker: This bait is a large walk-the-dog bait. However, it isn't so large that it can't be fished nation wide for big largemouth. Its a size/sound profile that the fish just haven't seen and its highly effective. The bait that has been working was custom wrapped by Swimbaits Inc. in the "Stocker Trout" color. It was responsible for the 10.1, 9.6, 8.5, and 7.3 seen below.

Hope you guys have been having an awesome Spring and are catching the biggest fish in whatever system it is you may be fishing. Doesn't matter if its 2 lbs or 20 lbs, if that's what your system holds, its a trophy!
supermat is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.