Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-09, 11:44 PM   #1
guido_24
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Any reviews for the Pro 16?

Hello all,
Just curious if anyone owns or knows someone that owns a Bass Tracker Pro 16? You know the one that is advertised for $7,995. My wife and I have been in the market for a while now and think that this boat would be a good starter for us.
We have been renting a boat every other weekend or so at $160 + the cost of fuel every time we rent. Hell that would be a monthly payment on a boat. If there is something that is comparable I would be willing to listen. However; there is one stipulation. I’m in the Army and would need to make sure it’s not too big as we typically rent an apartment or town house so parking is tough to come by at times. I will be moving to Fort Polk, Louisiana soon and I know I will die without a boat at my disposal.
Thanks in advance.
guido_24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.