Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-08, 10:52 AM   #1
dodgeguy
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default 8-15-08 titicus reservoir north salem n.y.

fishing with jim fanning
fished with fanninja last night with an interruption from a thunderstorm.we thought the night was going to get rained out but it stopped from 6:15 to 9 pm before lightning was visible again so we did get a night of fishing in.as usual once the front came through the fishing got slow.we boated 5 fish for the night.all my fish were caught on 3 different lures. the first was a wacky rig senko.the second hammered a spinnerbait so we thought spinnerbaits would br the ticket but that turned out to be false.the third weighed 5 lbs even and crushed my bandit crankbait after seriously cranking a rocky araea.i think both of jim's fish were caught on soft jerkbaits.
jin now owes me a trip on kensico which i will definately take him up on.i've never fished kensico with somebody who knows it well enough to put me on fish.i hardly ever get to catch smallies so that should be fun.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.