Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-09, 12:56 PM   #1
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default I hate to say I told you so....

But I will anyway.

It looks like the Global Warming liars have finally been caught red-handed.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...hacked-climate

Barring the possibility that this is another hoax put forth by the eco-techies to get us "flat-earthers" to make fools of ourselves, I would think this should "end all debate", as Al Gore would say. The "science is in," my friends.

Of course, there will remain a hearty few (millions?) who still refuse to believe there is no Great Oz, despite having just been witness to the "man behind the curtain." Talk about your religious zealotry. I'm not holding my breath for admissions of error from the treehuggers. It is probably going to get ugly soon; fanatics tend to not like getting their religion torn away from them.

It is still rather odd that very few members of the so-called "mainstream media" are covering this. Perhaps their staffs are still too busy with the critical task of fact-checking Sarah Palin's book to involve themselves in uncovering such a "minor" scandal. One that would have only cost the U.S. economy trillions, and brought about an end to the American Dream and way of life forever. Yeah, seems reasonable.
Old 11-21-09, 02:04 PM   #2
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
It is still rather odd that very few members of the so-called "mainstream media" are covering this. Perhaps their staffs are still too busy with the critical task of fact-checking Sarah Palin's book to involve themselves in uncovering such a "minor" scandal. One that would have only cost the U.S. economy trillions, and brought about an end to the American Dream and way of life forever. Yeah, seems reasonable.
I don't see it as odd at all. Pretty much status quo. Though I will say that the stuff we keep pumping into our atmosphere does cause harm. It's being manipulated to serve agendas and fill the pockets of people like Gore more than to make any productive changes to clean up and protect the enviroment or natural resources.

If people really want to do something then they should stop people from clearing land to build condos, office buildings, strip malls and wal-marts. Open more areas to hunting, fishing, hiking, etc... and let our sportsmens and wildlife organazations collect the licence fees from using those areas and use it to maintain them. The more land cleared is that much less of the Earths natural filtration system.

But that's just the rantings of a nutty redneck who agrees with those crazy tea bag protesters.. what do I know?

(And who had to edit this post a half dozen times due to an inability to spell. )
Old 11-21-09, 05:40 PM   #3
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

wern't me...

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.