Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-09, 03:59 AM   #26
cassidyta
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Yes, watching my parents and in-laws going through it at this point is difficult for me. There is a chance that my in-laws will be moving in with me before the end of the summer.
The author makes a point of saying that this works for individuals 40 or younger
Old 01-17-09, 08:18 AM   #27
barkelypup
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyta View Post
Yes, watching my parents and in-laws going through it at this point is difficult for me. There is a chance that my in-laws will be moving in with me before the end of the summer.
The author makes a point of saying that this works for individuals 40 or younger

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you better be investing in some kind of man cave. My wife and I are getting ready to build a house and thinking of buying a camper to live in while construction is going on. They have gotten a lot cheaper. Maybe you could look into one of them

Anyway I'm not seeing such dire straits here in KY as the rest of the Nation is seeing. Our roads are packed. Eateries are still full and you look at about any sporting event on tv and there are a ton of people there. I went and watched the UK - Vandy game last weekend and Rupp Arena was packed. And to top it off the debt of Americans dropped signifigantly last year. We as Americans must stop living above our means. I am as guilty as anyone or at least I was. I cut up all the plastic except 1 card and started paying cash for things I wanted. (except boat and House) Anyway if I don't have the cash in my pocket I don't get it. I think the plastic has put most under. Cut em up and pay em off. You'll not regret it.

bP
barkelypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-09, 10:52 AM   #28
CMorg
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Same here BP , I dont really notice it much here in indiana. Everythings normal as far as I can tell. Except we didnt get raises this year , or next from what I have been gathering.
CMorg is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.