Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-13, 07:31 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Can't find my post...

... that I told you anglers about a questionaire or survey.

Had a lot of Quantum questions.

Got a $5 dollar certificate from BP and a 25% discount on any PT reel from Quantum for doing the survey

Seeing everyone likes BP and hates Quantums I want to trade my BP card for 'YOUR' Quantum discount card.

I want a couple of EXOs and at $150 it maybe in the future.
Obviously I only need one more cause I I got one and want a casting and a spinning.

So let let me know.
Old 06-12-13, 08:12 AM   #2
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I don't particularly like BPS (DOI) and definitely don't like Quantum so I'd give you both... but as I didn't get either for doing that stupid survey, you are out of luck. Now if I ever get my BPS card back from 'bama I could send it to you, but I don't expect that to happen soon either.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-13, 02:40 PM   #3
BassinBandit
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedog View Post
... that I told you anglers about a questionaire or survey.

Had a lot of Quantum questions.

Got a $5 dollar certificate from BP and a 25% discount on any PT reel from Quantum for doing the survey

Seeing everyone likes BP and hates Quantums I want to trade my BP card for 'YOUR' Quantum discount card.

I want a couple of EXOs and at $150 it maybe in the future.
Obviously I only need one more cause I I got one and want a casting and a spinning.

So let let me know.
I don't have either but I love Quantums. My first Quantum was also my first high dollar reel that I bought about a year and a half later as I was fishing I hit the side release and half of my reel went into the water. I called Quantum and they said to send it to them and they can send me a cost estimate. About to weeks later I got a brand new reel free of charge. Hence the reason why all of my reels except for two baitcasters are Quantums.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.