Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-06, 09:21 AM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default My Redheaded wife and ribeye steaks

After all these years of care and loving that Polly and me have for each other, it finally happened . Last nite we had a one sided fight, I said something that got her all fired up and in the mode to go on a stampede. It all started when I got out of the shower and walked into the kitchen with no cloths on while she wuz preparing some rib eye for our dinner... She was standing at the sink with her back toward me washing the two rib eyes, and boy did I mess things up. I said "Honey, ain’t that a good looking piece of meat." She sade "it sure is C Man". But then she turned around and looked at me and noticed the smurk on my face and knew I wasn’t talking about the rib eye.... She lost it, she hurled around and caught me on the side of my face with that 12oz ribeye. And here I’m 6’ 3 with no clothes on trying to ward of a 5’2 redhead with a ribeye in one hand and a steak knife in the other, and I’m trying to protect myself from the fury of this little red headed princesses... I’m thinking, if I can get the knife from her I can handle the ribeye, she is so fast and I’m in a defensive mode looking for something to protect me in case the knife goes flying from her hand and into or near my???. And then all of a sudden, it was over. She dropped the knife and clung to me as if I were her god or something.. Then she tells me she is sorry and how much she loves me. Polly knows I’m a real gentle man, and wouldn’t hurt anyone, unless they were picking on her. She said she had been thinking about visiting that little midget that slapped me in the face in the drug store while we were on vacation. I told her to forget him, that he was just a little person. Besides, an average size man wouldn’t stand a fat chance against Polly, much less a midget... Well, anyway it’s all over now. My ego is a little low this morning and I’m sore from running around the house..Yesterday is gone forever, and it’s a brand new day and we are going to the pond and do some carp fishen.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 10:38 AM   #2
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default good one

lmao.... Man..you should know by now you dont piss off a redhead.It's not pretty.Great story.I'm still laffing.
good day
Denny...I'm still laffing!!!!
That made my day.I'm going to a veiwing today.My wife's friend died of cancer.So this really help...I'm trying to shake the picture
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 10:42 AM   #3
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Denny,
ya get that rod yet?
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 03:16 PM   #4
Denny_K

Default No

H#LL!!! no.I e-mail Bps told them I'm very upset they e'd me back and said sorry,but to allow 10 days for the shipping.It's Sat. so I'm still hoping.
Denny
Old 03-18-06, 05:30 PM   #5
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny_K
lmao.... Man..you should know by now you dont piss off a redhead.It's not pretty.Great story.I'm still laffing.
good day
Denny...I'm still laffing!!!!
That made my day.I'm going to a veiwing today.My wife's friend died of cancer.So this really help...I'm trying to shake the picture
Our condolence go out to you and your wife. We're sorry that you have lost a good friend... And you're right, it wasn't pretty.. Polly
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-06, 08:15 PM   #6
Denny_K

Default thanks

That was a great story <still smiling Denny

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.