Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-06, 06:46 PM   #1
FlyRod
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Arrest in Jon Benet Ramsey case!

http://news.netscape.com/viewstory/2...%2F&frame=true

And my post re this on SoonerFans.com South Oval Forum...under my other alias.

"
...And the sorry SOB perp deserves public castration, before a cheering mob, followed by a slow death, one ounce of flesh at a time. There must be no limit to vengeful savagery when dealing with someone that commits such a crime.
It matters not whether the victim be the privileged daughter of wealthy parents, the issue of a penurious single mom, or an unwashed and unloved street urchin. If witnessing, or even being aware of, such a draconian penalty being imposed prevents just one would-be predator from committing so heinous an offense, then I say "Strip him, expose him in the village square, and cut off the offending parts."!
I'll even bring wine and snacks...Nuts,anyone?

In a calm and deliberate rage,

LoyalFan"
And I mean EVERY word of it.

F.Rod AKA LoyalFan
FlyRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-06, 09:45 PM   #2
Bender
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

There is a lot better chance of that happening in Thailand than here. They are really tough on child related offenses now. I think that they should leave him there and let him be tried in Bangkok.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-06, 10:24 AM   #3
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I think anyone who said that Patsy did it may very well owe an apology. I know my mother was convinced it was Patsy, to which I always remained unsure, but this process of convicting people in the media before a trial on the basis of God knows what is wrong.

Last edited by WTL; 08-17-06 at 01:05 PM.
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-06, 10:45 AM   #4
JB

Just look at old Saturday night live or MadTV skits, they all(as most of america were) convienced the parents were involved...the guy that plead guilty to it, sure didn't waste anytime admitting to the cops that he was the killer...I bet he won't last a month in prison.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-06, 09:26 PM   #5
lizardsrule

"IF" he's the guilty person then I'm with Flyrod, "IF" he's just a crackpot, then I still go with Flyguy LOL. This has been on the news just as much as it was when it happened. Now all the folks who were believing the parents/family had something to do with it are now thinking differently. IMO this was the worst case of investigation by the local police that I've ever seen. They jumped to conclusions, revelled in the spotlight, and made a complete A$$ of themselves, but worse than all of that, they let the guy get away. They are the ones with the second most blame, next to the killer of course. This is MY OPINION.

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.