Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-09, 04:52 AM   #1
supermat
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Jigs=Giant Smallmouth **PICS**

Haven't been posting much as the fishing out here as been EPIC lately! The day bite, night bite, largemouth, smallmouth, spots... are all going crazy! I figured I'd take a few minutes to share a little of what we have been up to the last few days.
Last week I had a friend come in from out of town to fish and when I inquired about what he wanted to do he told me "Get me a PB smallmouth". Luckily his previous PB was only a couple pounds so I figured we could knock it out no problem... and knock it out we did!
We fished for big smallmouth for two days. A lot of different tactics were employed but almost all the fish we caught fell for jigs from www.dirtyjigstackle.com The best color combo was undoubtedly a 1/2 oz "Supermat Brown" Finesse Football jig with an Uncle Josh pork Trailer but a new trailer from Jackall was responsible for some also.

The second best combo was my trusty Dirty Jigs Swim Jig in bayou bluegill.

Enough talking... here are some smallies that I'm pretty proud of! Mine weigh in at: 4.3, 4.3, 4.8, 5.1, and 5.3
My buddies fish weighed in at: 3.75, 4.8, 5.3 (NEW PB!!!) and unfortunately another low 5 that didn't get her picture taken.
Hope you guys enjoy!
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
supermat is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.