Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-08, 05:58 PM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default hydro planes

laser you asked about these lil boats so here ya go...

Hydroplane marathon river racing is formatted to promote head to head racing. It has been changed from its original format, which allowed for head on racing following a turn around. NOW each race is broken up into legs. A leg consists of one length of the river from the starting point to the turn around point. A SWEEP boat follows the boats on each leg to clear the course for the next leg. The start of the Race is a draw from a hat. Each successive leg after the start is by Order of Finish from the Previous leg. Each Racer is awarded points for each leg determined by finish order. One for first,, two for second, and so on. The winner is then determined by low score after all legs are totaled. Points ties are won by the Racer who finishes first on the last leg of the Race.

Fuel= Pump Gas/standard two cycle mix

Motors= Stock 50HP Mercury except for the exhaust system. Two Blade Prop, 7000-8000 RPM, with top end race speeds of 80 MPH PLUS!!

BOATS= Over All Length 14 ft, They can vary in design but must weight in at the end of the Race with the driver at 575 lbs.

any questions??

zooker
Old 07-11-08, 06:35 PM   #2
Jim80
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

looks like a heck of a lot of fun .
Old 07-11-08, 08:14 PM   #3
1FASTLASER
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Ya I got one fer ya. When did I ask about the hydro's bud????? Shoot I been knowing bout the knee downs or laydowns for quite awhile now. You sure you aint got me mixed up bud????
Old 07-12-08, 08:50 AM   #4
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

too many greenie pills and not nuff reds un's I'd guess laser LOL, or..maybe tommy slipped him some jersey junk LOL
JB is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.