Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-08, 09:37 AM   #26
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranebird View Post
Third dimension,Thoughts about interrogating you as to why you always gots to comment on someone dredging up history has crosed my mind ? History has been known to repeat itself.
I really hate reading 20 posts and realize I've read the thread previously.

3d Adventures:

Currently I'm in Roanoke doing their outdoor show. Got to meet the new PnJ, Piggy2, on Friday. He and his dad stopped in and said hello, picked up a few packs of baits, and we chatted about some of the bodies of water he and I fish.

Jigs and trailers. I've done a little work and can't find the one band you asked about. I need to call and see what it will cost to get it made and how many would need to be done. You might have to suffer through another spring without the trailer .
Old 02-24-08, 02:09 PM   #27
Cranebird
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I might have to suffer through spring without fishing anyways so don't hurry on my account.
Old 02-29-08, 10:47 PM   #28
addair
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
Somebody (addair) pulled up a two year old post. Still it's interesting to see what guys were looking at two years ago.

addair - Welcome!

3-d,

I have one thing to say about this..................ooooooops!!
addair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-08, 12:04 AM   #29
islandbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL_BASS View Post
I am looking for a good bait caster that I can throw lite baits with (like 5 inch senkos with no weights or small worms with 1/8 oz. weights).

Have any of you had any luck with bait casters for this application or do most of you use spinning tackle?
Just to let you know that a 5" senko is not light by any means, and weighs about 3/8 oz all by itself. Any bc reel worth its weight ought to toss it with ease. Good recs have been given.
Old 03-01-08, 12:15 PM   #30
bassboogieman

Best deal today is @ Cabela's. Their exclusive version of the REVO reel (REVO SC) is on internet sale for $109.00 AND you get a $50 mail-in rebate from Abu Garcia. That's a reel that lists for $!39.00 for a net $69. It's an excellent reel, I actually used one for tossing senko's. You won't find a better reel anywhere for a comparable price. Another great bargin if you have a Bass Pro Shop near you - during their Spring Classic for one day during the two week sale (at Harrisburg it's Friday 3/14) you can buy a Pflueger President for $89.00. That's a super buy, but it's in store and only one day. Good luck
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.