Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-08, 12:47 PM   #26
Buzz Wing
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Buzz Wing

WTL suggested I should post a picture of my rods. So...

The whole arsenal:

My G-Loomis:

Buzz Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-08, 03:22 PM   #27
senko
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim80 View Post
BUZZIE if i remember correctly from the alaska thread your mom had not allowed you to take the digital camera and you had a throw away one and you had told us that you would get the film developed and put one cd the up load the pictures .
Yeah how the hell do you delete pictures off a throw away one please share
Old 07-19-08, 03:27 PM   #28
Buzz Wing

Senko,

They weren't deleted off of thedisposable camera. They were deleted off Bruce's, (dude I went to Alaska with), digital camera. I told you I junked the disposable because it had picstures other people took and some I took in my pocket by accident.

Why don't we just drop this thread? It's not even about the rod/reel I questioned about.

Old 07-19-08, 03:55 PM   #29
senko

Buzz you are full of sh!t
Old 07-19-08, 09:35 PM   #30
Buzz Wing

I tell you....

If I made up that big of a fib, I would be full of sheet. You can ask pretty much any question pertaining to my trip and I could answer. What lake did I stay at? Kivi Lake. What road? Kivi Shores Drive.

Dude, I went and if your sorry but has to complain this long that I didn't, so be it. If anything, I feel you're jealous as to pursue me this far.

Old 07-20-08, 12:25 AM   #31
dubyatee
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to dubyatee

What do you use each rod for, or what do you have them set up for if you don't mind me asking?
dubyatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-08, 11:04 AM   #32
Buzz Wing

First rod on left: 7'6'', Med-Lite, Fast Action; Drop-Shotting, Shakey-Heads, small finesse Texas Rigs.

Second rod from left: 6'6'', Med-Hvy, Fast Action; Senkos, small PNJ's, tubes/tube jigs.

Third rod from left: 6'11'', Med-Hvy, Fast Action; Texas Rigging, occasional tube jig.

Fourth rod from left: 7', Med-Hvy, Fast Action; PNJ's, Carolina Rigging.

Fifth rod from left: 7'6'' Med-Hvy, Fast Action; Flippin'/Pitchin', frogging.

Sixth rod from left: 7', Medium, Moderate Action; Most all crankin' purposes, heavy spinnerbaits, buzzbaits.

Seventh rod from left (SOLD): 6'7'', Med-Hvy, Fast Action: Topwater, buzzbaits, jerkbaits, spinnerbaits.

First listed use is what is tied on most generally. Consecutive order if you will...

Old 07-20-08, 11:10 AM   #33
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

You have all the rods you need. Dont ask what rod to buy next.

You need to put money towards an outboard.
Old 07-20-08, 11:15 AM   #34
Buzz Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post

You need to put money towards an outboard.
Our engine runs great. Anyway, I only have three years left until college, maybe ten or fifteen until I get a boat. I've dealt with 5.5 horses for 10 years, I think I can go a few more.

Old 07-20-08, 01:42 PM   #35
senko

Buzz lets get this straight. First of all, I'm not pursuing the fact at all, just puttin the pieces together. If you wanna say that, fine. I can't stop you. Second of all, the post in which I said you were full of chit, I'm half kidding half tellin the truth. Now that I think about it, you did say you ditched the throw away camera. Now my opinions up in the air. Third of all, I am NOT jealous of you. Why in the world would I be jealous of a little brat who aparently has all the money in the world to burn on setups that you really dont need. I mean who in their right mind would spend $100 on a bait rod that you stated you probably won't use too much? You've already brought up this jealousy thing in another post, why do it again? Just to let you know, not every person you talk to is jealous of you. Keep that in mind. Now, lets end this conversation.
Old 07-20-08, 02:08 PM   #36
Buzz Wing

Good call...
Old 07-20-08, 04:14 PM   #37
doc

Jealousy is not the problem buzz, It's respect, at least for my part. I just plain dont respect a "look what iv'e got" type of person no matter their post count. Just since iv'e joined you are without a doubt that person on these boards, you have posted/hijacked NUMEROUS threads on wich setup now, or need a colorad blade spinning rod. Im actually happy for the fact you get things, go on bad *** trips, etc. Im sure your parents are proud they can do those things for you, just be careful of what type of person those luxuries shape you in to, you might end up with a bad *** boat, all of the latest and greatest rods and reels, the best tackle, And no fishing partner/netman/truck parker/friend.

Doc
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-08, 04:21 PM   #38
lowrider

while we are ranting, let me throw in that i hope you poke your spoiled little butt in the eye with those $200 costa del mar sunglasses you sport.

everybody else pretty much said what we all have been feeling for a while now. so thats all i have to add.
lowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-08, 02:12 PM   #39
Lilmoosecountry

He's only 15??? Thing is if it was anybody else doing this. We would be feeding on him like a shark. So because of this itz like a GET OUT OF JAIL CARD every time he acts up.
Lilmoosecountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-08, 03:16 PM   #40
Buzz Wing

Guys,

I'm not out to get in a pissing contest with you. I took WTL's advice and posted the picture for one reason only, he suggested I do it.

Truce..
Old 07-21-08, 03:35 PM   #41
lowrider

i am not trying to nominate myself or anything (really i'm not) but if kevin would give SOMEBODY moderator status, like most boards have, this kind of crap would be alot less frequent.
lowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-08, 03:36 PM   #42
doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Wing View Post
Guys,

I'm not out to get in a pissing contest with you. I took WTL's advice and posted the picture for one reason only, he suggested I do it.

Ummm, no You posted the picture for the same reason you post all the "wich setup next" threads,you wanted to prove you had all the rods you claim you have, wich by my count your still a few off. So instead of actually taking some advice (quit being a little prick) you come back with another snooty remark, clearly engaging in the preverbial pissing contest under the camoflage of innocence. So once again im calling you out on it, you get no free pass from me. No amount of pictures, detailed stories, accounts from you pastors, or your little vienna sausage will save you in this pissing contest. Want to win, quit being a tool.
Old 07-21-08, 03:42 PM   #43
Jim80

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
your little vienna sausage will save you in this pissing contest. Want to win, quit being a tool.
rofl doc eh the way i see it kids like to brag and while it is annoying to the adults sometimes everybody was at that point at one time or another , right? so i guess the whole which rod thing has gotten old quick , as wtl and a few others said buzz you got enough rods for anything you would need . jmo the kid wants to fit in and is lucky to have what he has , it could be worse right he could be out shooting other kids but instead he focuses on fishing

Last edited by Jim80; 07-21-08 at 03:47 PM.
Jim80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-08, 04:40 PM   #44
WTL

Doc for the record I did say he should post the pics to prove he wasnt lying. He did and he wasnt.

The topic of discussion now moves from buzz being a liar to being spoiled in some way. However, I'm not quite certain Buzz sees it that way. When you are 15 and have all that stuff and all those trips, maybe its easy to take it for granted. Maybe he really thinks everyone can afford that stuff. Maybe he thinks everyone wants it. Maybe we are over analyzing a 15 year old kid who has no reason for doing this other than hormones and the need to assert himself. If so, shame on us as well. But I will say this, I have been patient with the kid, I have tried to be nice, and if he cant at least understand where the critisism of him is coming from in may also be possible that he is simply mentally retarded. Either way, he needs to move on from this board and the persona he has cultivated.
Old 07-21-08, 04:52 PM   #45
doc

Ya, I knew you had requested it, but since ive been on these boards literally it's almost like clockwork for him to post a " I need a 1-12 inch deep crank bait rod thread". If he didnt want to get into the "pissing" contest he would not have added that last post. I think he knows what he is doing and gets a kick out of it. I think I was a little rough, its just that the indirect approach has failed. After reading my posts I realise I need to back away from the keyboard. That being said If i see another wich one now thread I think Ill probably get banned. The kid wouldn't actually be that bad if he would just take the friendly advice and shut up.
Old 07-21-08, 05:43 PM   #46
Buzz Wing

Guys,

Sorry for whatever grief I caused and all, but seriosuly, the only reason I started this thread was to get an opinion on what you persoanally suggest for bait fishing.

If you want to put it that I brag about it, so be it. We're all entitled to an opinion.
Old 07-21-08, 06:39 PM   #47
WTL

Buzz, I asked you this in private, maybe its time I asked in public.

Would you be willing to leave this board? As you can see, there are many, many anglers here who dislike what you have done. And over the entire time, you have pretended not to know what their problem is, but when you have like 10 or 12 posters single 1 guy out, it generally does mean he had done something.

So in the interest of avoiding similar scenarios in the future, would you just do us a favor and go to another board?
Old 07-21-08, 08:50 PM   #48
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
i am not trying to nominate myself or anything (really i'm not) but if kevin would give SOMEBODY moderator status, like most boards have, this kind of crap would be alot less frequent.
Honestly I think this would be a great idea. Not just for sit-chee-a-shuns like these, but for a lot of things like new members asking the same questions that have been asked 2.74 billion times without using the search botton or people who post things like, "Whats your favorite line".

I would be very much in favor of having another moderator on the board. Cause Kevin is very busy doing important stuff to improve the site (like getting the chat running. ).

BB
Old 07-22-08, 12:08 AM   #49
brushhog

As WTL can attest, I have privately come to BW's defense before... As a teacher I deal with 15 yr olds continually and I thought I saw in BW someone deserving of a little sympathy and understanding. However at this time I need to amend my previous sentiment, I truly believe he is trying to get a rise out of us and enjoys the havoc that he wreaks... If BW is sincere in his desire to be around here, he will abstain from posting threads about what he plans to buy next. If he does not, we should abstain from replying to such posts....

In the words of a preeminent Bassfishin.com philosopher, who avoids these posts like the plague, "Nuff said!"

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.