Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-06, 09:24 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default A letter to Bill Clinton from a 13 year old.

Polly picked this up at the University and thought it might appeal to some of the young... Mr. President, I am a 13 year old boy and I totally support you. My mom and dad are always picking on me for lying. Since you have taught me it's okay to lie as long as you say you're sorry, I have become quite good at it, and acan get away with it more than I ever thought I could. When I get caught, I just say I'm sorry. But my teacher bugs me and brings up George Washington. I'm so glad he's not our leader. He's not cool like you. Also, my girlfriend says she wants to be a virgin when she gets married. I told her that doing what Monica did isn't sex and is OK - even the President says so. Now I'm getting oral sex from her all the time.Your theory even makes sense to her little sister. I told her like you said. That this is private and nobody's business, and told of what happened to you when Monica told. I wish all those evil mean people would stop criticizing you so much. They don't understand all you've done for us children. You have made our lives a real joy. Like the other day when me and my buds were smoking pot and got caught, all we had to say is we didn't inhale, and our principal, who lucky for us, voted for you, let us go. I thought you would like to know that you sure taught us how to have fun, Mr. President! After hearing about what you and Monica did, me and my 3 older friends talked six girls into your idea that they were not having sex by doing what Monica did to you. Then we each took a turn on the phone talking to their father. Man, you would have been proud of us. Please never resign Mr. President. We have never had such a cool role model in our lives before. Tell Chelsea she is lucky to have an understanding dad and mom.
That 13 year old Boys role model died and went to heaven, and to be more accurate – approached the Pearly Gates. After knocking at the gates, St. Peter appeared. "Who goes there?" inquired St. Peter. "It's me, Bill Clinton" And what do you want?" asked St. Peter" Let me in!" replied Clinton. "So, pondered Peter. "What bad things did you do on earth?" Clinton thought a bit and answered, "Well, I smoked marijuana but you shouldn't hold that against me because I didn't inhale. I guess I had extramarital sex -- but you shouldn't hold that against me because I didn't really have 'sexual relations.' And I lied, but I didn't commit perjury
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.