Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-08, 07:59 AM   #1
TheBossT127
BassFishin.Com Member

Default bass boat accessory

In a recent article I read about bass boats, some top pros were polled asking them what they'd like to see in the way of innovations with boats. I believe it was Shaw Grigsby who said that he'd like to see a onboard cooling system for livewells. I found this product called Keep'em Cool last night that may do the trick. I'd like to know if anyone here has tried the product.
Old 09-13-08, 07:58 PM   #2
rangerryan
BassFishin.Com Active Member

nope but it sounds like a winner to me. but i have wonderd what effect it has on a fish that has been cooled. when it is released back into warm water. its always been a practice of mine to put a frozen jug of water in my livewell to keep my fish calm and alive until a weigh in. but i never see those fish after i turn em loose.
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-08, 10:51 PM   #3
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i have kinda been looking into one myself. haven't been able to find a price yet but they look like a great idea. about the size of a deep cycle battery and weigh like 24lbs if i remember right. plus it comes with a thermostat that you can have mounted anywhere in the boat to keep track of the water temp and make adjustments.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.