Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-12, 09:01 AM   #1
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

Default New Store great deals

Hey everyone my name is Matt McKee and recently I have opened McKee Outdoors in Maryville, TN. I am 25 and have always wanted to do this and recently got the chance and went for it. I am trying to expand my business and one way to do this is obviously the internet. I definitely don't have everything just quite yet but being able to come online and offer people better deals than they can get anywhere else because ordering things for people I don't have to keep the overhead and people online can get better deals than anywhere else. I had a guy call me from SC and talk to me and I got this idea so if anyone would like a great deal on tackle, rods, or anything else fishing related please give me a call at 865-856-8899 and I will get you your stuff at a great price. Thanks and hope to talk to you all very soon.
Matt
matt3mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-12, 10:57 AM   #2
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

Hey just going to bump this. Like I said before if anyone needs anything please ask, I'll beat prices for anywhere just let me know and I will supply all you guys as best I can.
Thanks Matt
Old 03-14-12, 11:44 AM   #3
Tavery5
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Matt, that's very generous, thank you. I think the reason you may not have had more inquiries is because of the big sale that BPS just had. I bet in a couple of weeks there will be some folks looking to get ahold of you.

Welcome to the forum.
Old 03-14-12, 11:53 AM   #4
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Do you have a website or facebook link so we can see what you are carrying? I am a sucker for a good deal.

On another note, be careful posting out advertisement, you might want to check on the forum policy for that.

And on another note, congrats to you for pursuing your dream. I hope it works out for you.
Old 03-14-12, 11:56 AM   #5
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

Well thank you. Yeah I'm just getting started and if I can get some sales from outside my area it isn't anything 'm having to depend on on a daily basis and I can order and then ship at a lower cost because if I make $5, that is $5 I never would have made had I not got out and tried some new things such as getting on websites and posting. I answered some questions on Duckett's facebook page and someone called and said they could tell I was trying to work for new buisness and he and his buddies are placing a 8-10 rod order and other things that could go close to 5 or 6 thousand dollars and when that happened I said I have to put this out there and try other places lol. So if I can I would like to have poeple help me and I can help them by getting them things at a lower cost. Then if I treat that person good they tell a friend and then I'm networking and turning my new buisness into something I can be proud of. Thanks again to everyone who has contacted me and I will treat everyone right. Thanks again
Matt
Old 03-14-12, 12:09 PM   #6
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

Bubba,
First off thanks

2nd I have a facebook
Mine- Matthew Logan McKee
Store- McKee Outdoors
865-856-8899 is the store number
I have a website but it's not functional to orer from if anyone wants or needs anything feel free to email me at matt3mckee@gmail.com or call the number.

I didn't know that bubba if that is the case about the advertising??? I will check it out but like I said just sort of got the idea the other day just by answering questions on facebook lol.
Thanks and hope to hear from everyone soon
Old 03-15-12, 07:54 PM   #7
wallywallace
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

hey, keep posting and keep, letting your rep grow and i am sure people will be asking soon.. lol you could always send us some samples lol
Old 03-15-12, 09:53 PM   #8
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

If I send some stuff I could prob do a sample or 3 lol. I am willing to make some good deals of anyone wants some stuff. If I can get sales like this, it is something I'm not counting on on a day to day basis. People who don't know me have no reason to order from me unless I can get them deals, which I am prepared to do lol. As longas I can make something it is a win win for everyone. Thanks guys

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.