Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-06, 08:50 AM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default pnj- zook

pnj- zook. Thot i'd move this to the appropriate thread...Not tha same Polly wogg.. Nice place tho pnj.. Pollywogg is just a nic name i call my sweetie when i get horny, she thinks its sexy. Her being a backwoods country girl living seven miles from nowhere, she dosen’t mind flippen around in tha nude...Now, im not goin to tell you’ll evur thing, cuz i dont wunt anybody getten any ideas... I told you all about Ole Guss and how he got all messed up with that hogcaller from over at tha state fairl... Before that, Guss was smart enough to stay out of trouble, but now he’s sorta between stop and go... He found a way to sneak over here on our farm with out us known he wuz here and wuz spieing on my sweet thing and got caught.. Polly wuz at tha pond and had to go to tha out house, which wuz built of knoty pine and had lots of knot holes in tha boards for air to escape. Well ole Guss wuz sneaking around that day watching as Polly wuz usen one of them two seaters. We keep an ole deer skinning blade in the out house just fur protection. Polly wuz setting in there and saw somthing comming through one of them knotholes, Polly grabbed that blade and started hacking away, and needless to say, Ole Guss is now a lot shorter than he used to be, and evurbody around here says ole Guss is"just nuts"now. And thats why ole Guss is messed up like he is...And it’s common knowledge around here that when ole Gus sees an outhouse he runs in the opposite direction. But when he sees Polly, he freezes as tho he is eye to eye with a grizley, playing dead hoping that Polly won’t notice him breathing. That boy is pittiful, I tell you he is.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-06, 04:08 PM   #2
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

That right there is a funny story, I bet you got a million of them ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-06, 08:49 PM   #3
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

sounds like carppy knows some of the same folks i do... most of them aint right ya know..

zooker
Old 05-20-06, 10:48 AM   #4
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Carpman, see if you can find a bumper sticker ,or get one made for Gus's car. Mabe find one that says short horned, but a bucket of balls ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-06, 11:04 AM   #5
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
Carpman, see if you can find a bumper sticker ,or get one made for Gus's car. Mabe find one that says short horned, but a bucket of balls ? P N J
Good idea, pnj. But Polly already got one fur him.. It says. "DRIP DRY" Cuz it's to short to shake.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-06, 05:08 PM   #6
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

carpy
$25 bucks will get you a 100 from stickerjunkie.com

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.