Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-12, 06:56 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default my brother and his sons RAJUN CAJUN

do ya'll remember when i got the boat for my brother and his son? well, he brotught it over to my house today. we started to tear it apart,lol. the transom is rotten on it. so we have been reading up on how to restore it. today we took the first actual step towards that. we took off as much as we could before we started. racing against the rain (which is now upon us) we drilled out all the rivets holding the inside to the hull. popped it loose. but we didn't have enough man power to take it all the way off so we put some boards in between them for now. covered it up with a tarp and gonna get some thing so i can hook up my hoist and pick it off properly.

the boat is not as bad as we first thought it would be. gonna be an easy fix i think. but they started talking about doing some other stuff to it too. i said ok, the more we do the more money it's gonna cost us. my brother thinks we can do it all for around $2000.00 (he thinks he has found a motor very cheap, needing minor repairs). motor and all. i dunno. we gonna give it our best shot though.

i tried once again to load the pics form my phone. but lisa ain't here to help me and i messed up...........again, lol. so ol daniel is gonna post em up for me...........again, hahaha. thanks again daniel. jsut don't let them birds burn on the smoker.

this is going to be a slow process gang. so keep an eye on the progress with us. we are really excited about this project. if we succede, my CAJUN may be next. cross oyur fingers, hahaha!!

Last edited by bamabassman; 02-18-12 at 07:03 PM.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.