Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-07, 02:34 AM   #1
sayn3ver
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Rattlesnake 7 1/2 inch worm lures...where to buy again?

Hi,

My name is lance and i am new to the board. A few years ago when i was about 16-17(i am now 21), my buddy came across these lures (plastic worms by the company rattlesnake) which bass just seem to eat up and they appear to have a very life like feel compared to other plastic worms i've used and now just purchased today under recommendation. They were specifically the 7 and 1/2 inch tournament worm. I've only used the color "tequila sunrise" but would like to try any of the available colors.

Does anyone know where i can purchase some of these, as i just used up my last one about 3 days ago.

Preferably i'd like to stock up on these as they have been the only plastic worm i've had success with.

Edit
I found the distributor still has them, but how do i go about purchasing them from a store?
The specific worms i am talking about are on page 4 and 5 if following the bottom links of the following page

http://www.maurice.net/MSGB2B/MsgSea...aspx#item87141

Last edited by sayn3ver; 08-06-07 at 02:39 AM.
sayn3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-07, 08:56 AM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Heres one place
http://www.lake-link.com/store/item.cfm?ProductID=203
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-07, 09:22 AM   #3
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Hey. I Don't exactly know where you can purchase your worms but I'd like to say. Welcome to the forums! Have fun and watch out for crazy people.
Old 08-07-07, 01:15 AM   #4
sayn3ver
BassFishin.Com Member

JB- Those are not what i am looking for unfortunately.

ON the bright side i will continue to look, but i had good success today with some of those senkos and may have found a very decent replacement.
Old 08-07-07, 06:04 PM   #5
rrw4258
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

syan3ver, i was at the local sporting goods dealer (Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, OH and I found some for a buck a bag... i picked up 3 in green pumpkin, 3 in junebug, and 3 in watermelon red... I have been waiting to try them and might just have to do that in the morning...

Ryan
Old 08-08-07, 08:38 AM   #6
sayn3ver
BassFishin.Com Member

I hope you have good luck with them. I think they have the best action of any worm I've ever used, although they may be a little soft for many and definitely don't hold up as well as other worms, but I didn't mind since they were pretty cheap.

Now i can't find them.
Old 08-12-07, 03:20 AM   #7
carolina-rig-01

my grandpa was at a local rag-tag bait shop and ran across some of them, i had asked him after reading your post if he had heard of them so when he seen them he bought me a bag. i actually used them a little tonight and caught some fish on them.
Old 08-12-07, 11:59 AM   #8
sayn3ver
BassFishin.Com Member

very nice. It looks like "Shaw's Pro Series" makes a worm that looks very similar in the same color, but i don't feel like trying it right now to be disappointed.

Glad you're having luck with em.
Old 08-13-07, 11:31 PM   #9
ESipes_89
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via MSN to ESipes_89

I accually bought some late last month at my local Alco (also known as Duckwalls). I've used them for a while now and Alco is the only place I know of that carries 'em. I don't know where you live but if it's in the south you should be able to find one (check the phone book). OK, TX, and KS are the only states I've seen Alco department stores in. As for color I use darker colors at night and in murky waters, and lighter colors during the day in clearer waters.

Hope this helps,
-Eric

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.