Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-11, 08:56 PM   #1
CMorg
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default I got fooled on April fools...

I never even thought about it being april fools day. I found this radio station that I just love , they play metallica and just all kinds of metal , which is way rare for where I live. I got in my truck this morning on my way to work ( 45 minute drive ) and the whole time they are playing freakin britney spears , in sync , backdoor boys , ricky martin and so on...then they say their station call Z102 , power hits ??? what ? This is crap !! I emailed them at work and let them know how I felt about this in a very straight forward way...I have the same station on at work all day. A few hours later I hear the remake word up by Korn , then Man in the Box by Alice in Chains , then they spill the beans , it was all an april fools day joke. Wow , they went to great lenghts on that one. I had a smile on my face for an hour.. I just love that station !!
CMorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 10:12 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.