Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-09, 12:39 PM   #1
BoyoBoyle
BassFishin.Com Member

Default 10" Worms

This is more of a.... BS'ing thread, Im not really asking a question im just looking for opinions.

I dont see a lot of people using them but they have been working great with me this whole summer. I go out fishing with my friends and i outfish just about everyone with these. I use the Powerbait 10" worms. I like Black/Blue fleck, Watermelon Candy, and other dark colered ones.

Im usually t-rigging using size 5/0 wide gap hooks or offset hooks with these big worms, and I've been having a lot of success overall.

I'v also tried RageTail worms, the big ones... but for some reason they dont seem to cast as well.... I just cant get any distance with them.

Well, let me know what you guys think, thanks.
BoyoBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.