Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-05, 06:17 PM   #1
Kevin
Administrator

Arrow Attention All Members:Terrific Deal For You!

To the loyal members of BassFishin.Com,

I just wanted to announce to you a very special BassFishin.Com member's only sale that is currently taking place with our site sponsor, PRO's Soft~Bait Glue. As many of you know, I have had very high regards for their soft-bait glue and feel it is one of the most useful fishing products on the market. Even if you have tried other fishing glues, if you have not tried PRO's Soft~Bait Glue you're missing out on the many benefits and luxuries this glue provides anglers.

But I don't want you to just take my word for it. Some top-notch fisherman on this board have used PRO's Soft~Bait Glue and would be more than happy to share their experiences with it. Check out this recent thread about fishing glues where some of our top posters such as, Rebbasser, Lizardsrule, Zooker, IL.Bassin, Racer34v, Bassfisher02, fishing_fool, and BassQualifier chip in with their thoughts on their glue. And don't be shy to ask questions on the boards. You can learn a lot of neat tricks with this glue that will save you time and catch more fish.

Till November 21st you can qualify for some terrific sale specials as a member of BassFishin.Com. Now is the time to get a couple bottles for yourself and put them to good use on the water. Visit the forums announcement post for all the details on the specials and how to place your order! And we would also like to say thanks to PRO's Soft~Bait Glue for their continued support and sponsorship of BassFishin.Com.

Kevin

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.