Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-11, 01:17 PM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Deer Hunting is open in Wi.

Got my first doe yesterday and the two cars behind me got one a piece also!
joedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-11, 01:25 PM   #2
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Congrats on the doe. Should taste pretty good!

Wish I'd prepared for bow season more, but this broke wrist f*cked everything up. lol
Old 09-24-11, 02:36 PM   #3
joedog

Don't worry about your wrist, use what I used, MY CAR!
Old 09-24-11, 08:38 PM   #4
bamabassman

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i hear ya joe. save the bullets and arrows. anthing that could be saved form the doe? how much damage to the car?
Old 09-25-11, 12:00 AM   #5
joedog

If I wasn't involved it's kind of a funny story, ah hell it is a funny story. It's 2:30 in the afternoon two lane highway some what busy but not bad; corn both sides of road but only about a mile out of town. Semi goes buy opposite side and no sooner passes by and a doe pops out, no where to go. can't slow down much, got doe's hind quarter and spun her eight or nine times head over heels through the air. Now here's the the unique part (maybe not necessarily funny). Two more pop out and one runs into the drivers door of a truck right behind me and another one nails the rear quarter panal of a third car behind the truck. Now, one car behind the semi that passed on the other side of the road is a Sheriffs Deputy and he see's the whole feaskle happen right in front of him. He gets out and shoots the other two deer (mercy kill) and mine was too far in the corn to even worry about. Didn't get any meat but I was kind of rushed, the bait monkey was still hungry and after all we were headed to feed him when this all started. Oh the other two vechiles actually recieved more damage then I did. The poor guy behind me just got his wifes car out of the body shop that morning from her hitting a deer. Wisconsin Deer season has started with a bang!!!

Last edited by joedog; 09-25-11 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-25-11, 08:36 AM   #6
bamabassman

that is a funny story.

last year i witnessed a little buck killing by a lady with her car. i was behind her heading into work. little 5 point (spike really) came out and she took out his legs. he went up in the air bout 10 feet high and flew over 30 feet before he hit the ground. damaged her left headlight and fender. lil buck looked like he was just knocked out. nothing broken as i could see. called father in law, he came over and we poked at him, his eyes were wide open. come to find out he broke his neck. clean meat. paw in law had him dressed out, FREE MEAT!!
Old 09-25-11, 12:49 PM   #7
Bassboss

lol! That IS a funny story! What are the chances it would hit all 3 cars with a cop behind yall!

Sucks for the 3rd car!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.