Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-12, 02:38 PM   #1
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Hilarious PM

Got this PM from Vegasspider today...too funny.

I know what a BBW is and I don’t have a clue what it had to do with me? It scares me how much you think about me… Just look how you kept it going long after the rest of use ignored you. Why don’t you try acting like an adult once in a while.

FYI - It is time to teach kids like you a lesson. I have copied every single post by you attacking and trying to pick a fight with me and sent it via registered letter to the owners of this site. I am giving them a ten day demand to do something with you. My hope is that you get banned from this board for all of your personal attacks and general BS. Just because you got called out on a racist issue by me and almost all of the other usual suspects that post on a regular basis your intent on keeping your little game going long after the fact. It’s un adult like and like I said you are set on getting a response out of me just so you can play your little game. Unless you have not noticed you’re a new member yourself and all you do is attack the new members and act like it’s your own personal site. Unless you really don’t enjoy yourself here and you’re here to only show how immature and unsophisticated you are then keep it up.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.